“Good breakfast”
Review of Urth Cafe

Urth Cafe
Ranked #30 of 182 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Reviewed 3 May 2018

My friends and I went there on a Thursday morning for breakfast (9:30 am) and there was no line. I ordered the salmon omelette and honey vanilla latte and it was perfect. I came hungry, got my food and drink after 10 minutes and the servers were attentive. Good location to hangout with friends although it's in a busy highway. The parking wasn't bad either. There were a few metered spots along the highway but I preferred to have a free parking. Best parking is to turn right after passing Urth cafe (coming from South) which is Jasmine St and find your best parking (2nd block up)- it's like a 2-minute walk to the cafe & you get a free 2-hour parking!

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Very good food and coffee. Reasonable priced. Outside seating was nice, specially on a sun shinny day. Ocean breath with nice coffee which makes a good start of a great day. This restaurant has little or not ocean view.

1  Thank davidh285
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Must stop spot with wife or just a few friends. Right on Highway 1 - Pacific Coast Highway. Right on the roadway.

1  Thank webbm007
Reviewed 11 April 2018

Always looking for gluten free selections and I was thrilled with my breakfast. Delicious and fresh!

1  Thank Lindsay S
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Very pleased with the food. The avocado toast is a knock out.
Everything was flavorful. We had Pizza and spinach burrito.
The matcha mint tea in the press is great!
I wish I tasted the pastries