“best pizza .”

Price range: US$3 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
Description: In the 1950’s, when our founder, Gina Costa, immigrated to America from Palermo, Sicily, she brought with her a special gift which was to shape the lives of her family for generations to come. Her gift was a passion. Gina loved to cook, and when Gina cooked people came from far and wide to eat. There was never an empty seat at Gina’s table. In 1975, after raising two fine sons, Gina fulfilled her lifelong dream and opened the doors of the very first Gina’s Pizza Restaurant in Corona Del Mar California. The rest, as they say, is history in the baking! Today the Costa family still faithfully honors Gina’s recipes and traditions. We slow cook all of our dishes and sauces from the finest ingredients and make as much as possible from scratch. Gina was great because she refused to lower her standards and we feel privileged to work in an environment with a long-standing history of quality, and every day we work hard to keep Gina’s legacy alive. Enjoy life to the fullest– Buon Appetito!
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Ginas is in a great location, clean, reasonable and I have to say the best pizza pie I have had in a long time. Got the Godfather with extra cheese and wow.

1  Thank Dorrell D

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Ordered a House Special and really enjoyed it. Definitely not a mass produced pizza. Would definitely order again. A bit pricey ($22+) for a medium, but you can tell it's quality ... so worth the extra cost ... and it is Laguna Beach$.

1  Thank 1TNtraveler
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Great place for Italian...either order it to go or eat there! I love their pizza and Ceasar's Salad! Gina's will not disappoint!

1  Thank diannalynnphoto
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

It’s not a fancy place inside though the outside patio is nice. We ordered a pesto veggie pizza which was right up there with the best pizza we ever had in Sicily. Great pesto, eggplant and other veggies. They make all different sizes and types of crusts as well as offering lots of draft beers.

1  Thank Nancy C
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I ordered 2 slices both tasted old. I ordered the bruschetta and the Tomato part was good but the little hard rock slices of bread that was served with it obviously ruined the dish. Also I needed$1 in quarters for the parking meter and the guy would not sell me any quarters so I had to move my car. Unfortunate experience...

1  Thank ashsv86