“So good”
Review of SlapFish

SlapFish
Ranked #51 of 180 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

We ordered lobster grilled cheese with fries and a grilled fish taco. This place is amazing and I wish they can open a location in Arizona so I can go weekly. Yum.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had the fish and chips and fish taco. They were both flavorful and the prices were decent too! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We ordered fish and chips and had enough fish on our two orders to feed a family of four. Delicious, flaky, lightly battered fish and a generous order of fries. Absolutely recommended.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I needed a snack before dinner and stopped at this place. We shared the Clobster grilled cheese and some fries. It was delicious.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

This was another stop on our Savor Laguana tour. We I enjoyed about this tour is that they take you to where the locals eat, and this certainly fits that bill.

It's a fairly small place but with a large outdoor patio seating area.

We got the Chowder fries which was a new dish in my foodie repertoire and I thought it was great.

The only downside is that we were there on a windy day and our napkins and paper in the baskets were flying everywhere. It's nice to sit outside, but there are some limitations depending on the weather.

Overall, it was a great visit.