“Owner”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Bluebird Canyon & Diamond
Reviewed 5 March 2021

The owner seems to be bossing around everyone. If he had paid more attention to the food, it would not be so terrible. The place is overpriced. The waiters are nice.

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank As01k
Write a reviewReviews (156)

Reviewed 16 February 2021 via mobile

Food quality and staff are terrific at this locals’ favorite. Italian food and seafood are its specialties. Our favorites are the short-rib pasta and also the grilled swordfish with caper sauce. Tasty!!

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 13 October 2020

I don't know if I'd revisit this place outside of COVID times, as the food was quite good but not anything you'd be hard pressed to find in elsewhere. However, their adapted outdoor area for COVID, has made the atmosphere so quaint and lovely, it gets an extra star just for that.

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank EmBentley
Reviewed 4 October 2020

My family ate here for dinner. We nearly passed it up since the street entrance was closed and there were no one eating inside, due to the covid-19 regulations. But by accident we looked up the driveway and saw at the top of the hill and walked up. Our group consisted of two adults and one child. We had three great meals and water, the total was $83 without tip. Eating facilities consisted of tables and chairs located on a parking lot, but given the Covid-19 situation they made it look like Italy open air eating that we remembered from last years visit (less the mosquitoes) . Service was perfect. The Italian food was likewise excellent and given the price represented an excellent value. Hence the excellent rating and comes highly recommended.

Date of visit: September 2020
1  Thank Donald F
Reviewed 22 November 2019

I recently had planned a dinner at Rumari for 24 guests. I had never been to Rumari before, but had a great experience working with Martin to plan my event. What a wonderful restaurant. The food was amazing. Everyone loved it. We especially enjoyed the very personal service we received. I will definitely return the next time I'm in the area. And I look forward to planning another event with Martin.

Date of visit: November 2019