“Best gelato in Laguna Beach”
Review of Gelato Paradiso

Gelato Paradiso
Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in Laguna Beach
Description: authentic Italian gelato and sorbetto
Description: authentic Italian gelato and sorbetto
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Best gelato in Laguna but be prepared to wait and enjoy the people watching. Local high schoolers dish out the gelato with healthy packed scoops. Plenty of kids, families and couples enjoying the vibe.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Gelato is much better and cheaper than the in Venice, Italy. My favorite here is the Pistacio and Coffee on a waffle cone. We always stop here at this gelato shop everytime we visit Laguna Beach.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visit SoCal several times a year. When here, I have to visit Gelato Paradiso 2-3 times each visit. They have the best gelato (ice cream) of anywhere I’ve been.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Stopped in here after dinner. Absolutely recommend. I've had Gelato in Italy as well as several other locations and this is some of the best. The selection is fantastic. It is kind of hidden down a little alley of stores but you'll probably notice it just based on the line that ran waaaay out the door.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

A little expensive but fantastic ice cream. But my Italian friends say that it is ok and that it is not so Italian. I still like it though. Just remember that lines can be long
But still great ice cream ^^