“Could Not Have Been More Perfect!”

Nirvana Grille - Laguna Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
Nirvana Grille - Laguna Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 182 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Beach & Broadway
Transit: There is a public transport drop off at the main Laguna Beach depot 100 Yards East of the building.
Description: Our Laguna Beach location is ideally situated blocks from both the beach and the historic art festivals. Close to all major access points it is poised to provide a fantastic dining experience with quality and conscious food. The rhythm of our Laguna restaurant is lively, upbeat and with the addition of a full service bar, a hot spot for locals and tourists alike. Our communal bar tables provide the opportunity to meet your neighbors, while our intimate booths offer more privacy for small gatherings and our ‘Chef’s Table’ allows groups of 12 and under to enjoy Semi- private dining. Our “Bliss Bar” Rooftop Patio with a peek-a-boo ocean and city views, offers the perfect experience with al-fresco evening dining or cocktails & appetizers in our lounge. This location is available for any & all private events for lunches, dinners, or cocktail receptions. Available for Showers, Weddings, Corporate Events, Special Occasions, Large Parties, or just dinner for 2. Our philosophy begins at the local level working closely with area growers and the highest quality purveyors to ensure that our predominately organic produce, meat, wild fish & free-range chicken are provided. Nightly specials include: Tuesday: Local’s Night (20% off), Wednesday: Wine Night (Complimentary Corkage-2 bottle maximum), Thursday: 3 course $30/40 Prix Fixe Menu, Sunday: $15 Chef's Special. We also offer Happy Hour all night, at our communal bar area, including 50% off salads, soups and appetizers (not including protein add-ons).
Reviewed 15 February 2018

We have been to a lot of restaurants around the world and I don't remember giving any one an excellent before this... and I am quite critical. It was my wife's birthday and we had reservations. Arrived a little early but were seated immediately. Our waiter, Miguel, was excellent with everything... from drinks to wine and the food we ordered. My wife had a great Filet Mignon and I had the Blackened Seafood di Mare, all of which were done perfectly. Try it, we think you will like it. Just a note for you wine lovers. The policy of this restaurant is to charge a "corkage" fee for full bottles of wine, BUT we were advised of this ahead of our order so I can't ding them for this. It is just a management police.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

We went to Nirvana for dinner while visiting Laguna Beach for Vacation. I am a vegetarian, and it is difficult to find entrees that actually feel like a full meal. The Veggie Plate was wonderful! Exceeded my expectations! My husband had the steak, and my son had gluten free breaded sword fish off of the kids meal. The kids menu is fantastic! Everyone loved their meal. The service was wonderful, best service we had out of any restaurant on our whole trip!

Reviewed 12 December 2017

I have always loved this restaurant because they have the best menu choices and I think its one of the best places to eat in Laguna Beach. The owners personally work the restaurant hands-on and they are nicest people Luis and his wife Lindsay is the Executive Chef and the finest chef in Laguna Beach! . They go out of their way to make sure that each guest is treated special and feel at home. The ambiance is very nice and they have a extensive wine list. They also carry "Tres Sietes Tequila" which i think is the finest tequila ever made. I high recommend. Tell them that Brady Bunte sent you!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

My vegan wife loves this place. The atmosphere matches the care given to each plate of food. They have a great wine selection and fresh, hand-crafted dishes of seafood and steaks. The service is also friendly.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

A few blocks from the Laguna Playhouse (which is next door to the Pageant of the Masters.) The upstairs deck is delightful for dining. Dinner was very good. Fresh ingredients, excellent produce, meats and fish. I had filet mignon cooked to perfection and my husband loved his rack of lamb. Excellent local restaurant.