Lowest prices for your stay
US$229
PricelineUS$229
Hotels.comUS$229
ZenHotels.comUS$235
1,469 results
All reviews walnut creek the east bay mary's college room service beautiful hotel san francisco rooms are large self parking hot tub business trip wedding bart valet fireplace oakland freeway california
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 September 2021

This is out Go to Hotel when in the Bay Area. We used to recommend this hotel when we lived in Moraga. Now that we live in Hawaii, this is where we stay when we visit family. The hotel is clean, very well maintained and looks like a castle.

Reviewed 14 September 2021

This is an excellent, restorative get away with good eats and a beautiful setting. I meet a life long friend there quarterly to have a fun girls night out. It is perfect! I highly recommend the ease of location, the helpful staff and whole experience!

Reviewed 14 September 2021

I grew up in the area and always thought this looked like a beautiful hotel but never stayed here since I grew up in Walnut Creek. I live in San Francisco now and ended up staying here for one night since we were attending a party near by and didn't want to drink and drive. We were supposedly given a discounted rate since the host of the party had blocked off a number of rooms for the guests. Our room came out to over $300 with taxes which is a normal price for a hotel room but this is located in Lafayette on the freeway. You can get a great hotel in SF for much cheaper these days. Our room looked like it hadn't been updated in 20+ years. The bed was hard and creaky, the bathroom was dated with a shower/tub combo and a shower curtain. When we checked in the woman at the front desk told us we had been upgraded to a higher floor room, which sounded great! When we got to our room it was on the 2nd floor (out of 4 floors) and it was literally located overlooking the freeway. You could hear the cars speeding by, not exactly relaxing or conducive to a good night's sleep. I was going to try to change our room but we were only there one night so I just let it go. Our room was a nice size with a big fireplace in the middle with a sign that said the fireplace didn't work and was only decorative, so weird! It wasn't even a beautiful fireplace, it was just standard looking, no charming brick or marble, the whole thing made no sense. The only good part of the hotel was that they don't charge for parking. This hotel is in desperate need of a total renovation. I have no idea if there are other hotels in the area but I would never stay here again.

Room tip: Back of the hotel away from the freeway
Reviewed 8 September 2021

Room and hotel service was exceptional… I felt like royalty! The bed was so comfortable I didn’t want to leave. They have the most beautiful decor and I loved the different court
yards to sit and eat in.

Reviewed 7 September 2021

This is the best hotel in the area, conveniently located , large guest rooms , friendly staff, with a restaurant , spa and nice pool area, what else do you need ? once you stay here , you will be back again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business