“Amazing place”
Review of Trilogy Sanctuary

Trilogy Sanctuary
Ranked #56 of 1,245 Restaurants in La Jolla
Reviewed 30 November 2015 via mobile

My vegan 16yo daughter and her friend and I decided to try out Trilogy Sanctuary. I am so glad we did. This place is an amazing unique find with a wonderful view and fantastic food! We had the raw pizza and chili yam bowl - both were delicious. We also had an acai bowl which was ok but not the best I've ever had. It is definitely worth checking out!

1  Thank SB4SD

Reviewed 19 November 2015 via mobile

This review is just for the restaurant and dining area at Trilogy, I haven't done yoga here yet. The menu has really unique, imaginative meals that are really satisfying and tasty, but also super healthy! So far I've had maybe 6 things off the menu and they were all amazing. Desserts, meals, and the bottled juice are all great! The only bummer for me is that this place is not cheap, but I think it's worth the price for a healthy meal that supports a locally owned business that promotes a healthy lifestyle for its customers. Plus the outside space is really cozy and has a great view!

Reviewed 19 October 2015

What a great place! Menu of fresh choices sure to please. I had the Low Carb Acai Bowl: a combination of avocado, blueberries, protein, topped with an assortment of nuts, hump seeds and coconut sprinkles YUM! I dove into into it before getting a picture. It was light and filling! Yes, that's possible!

The atmosphere is great with choices of outdoor seating at tables making it a great place to bring your tablet or laptop. Or lounge on a sofa while watching the aerial yoga or just relaxing on the rooftop. Indoor seating is also available.

I'm not sure if the owner was there, but the staff acted like owners. Proud of what they offer and eager to please. The whole atmosphere is healthy, happy and exactly the kind of place for a hearty healthy meal or light snack.

Reviewed 17 September 2015 via mobile

Sit outside enjoy great, healthy foods and take a yoga class, aerial or not, in this unique spot. Overlooking the ocean on a rooftop in downtown LA Jolla. This is such a nice spot to relax and enjoy all the scenery. Casual, yoga attire works here.

Reviewed 14 September 2015

Plenty of healthy vegan options for breakfast, lunch or dinner, all on the rooftop of a yoga center overlooking the city of La Jolla. A very relaxing atmosphere and some amazingly delicious options for good vegan food.