“Excellent Coffee and Atmosphere!”
Review of Better Buzz Coffee

Better Buzz Coffee
Ranked #6 of 59 Coffee & Tea in La Jolla
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped in here a few times during our stay in the Mission Beach area and loved it every time. I usually had a hot ‘Best Coffee Ever” which is an Americano with Vanilla and it was always excellent. Also had the avocado toast for breakfast and it was great as well. The staff always met you with a friendly greeting and were great at their jobs. The shop itself has great ambience and the open air design was very nice. Will definitely be buying some of their coffee to take home.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

We went here two mornings we were there- the first was great, good service, the Acai bowls are fantastic; the second day- they had been busy and were out of most food items. would have been helpful if they'd posted something, or if the staff person would have said what they had left instead of waiting as we ordered each item only to be told "we're out of that". Still I would go again!

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Amazing coffee - their vanilla latte is out of this world as is the Anericano and New Orleans Cold brew. A bit pricy but worth the buzz!

We, also, tried their avocado toast and toast with almond butter and jam...both to die for!

You can’t go wrong with this place!!!

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I came here thinking I'd be able to get a great specialty coffee, particularly after seeing how cool the place looks on the inside. I was quite wrong though. My cappuccino did not look or taste like specialty coffee at all. The milk wasn't foamed correctly and the coffee was too hot. In addition, after we ordered I noticed the store was using exclusively disposable packaging for drinks and food, even if you were dining in. What an absolutely massive waste. I would never support a business at home who does this. I left the cafe feeling frustrated.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

What can be so great about a coffee shop? Huge slow line and slow to produce drinks. Some minimal food choices too. Wouldn't wait in line again.