“Good Japanese food ! ”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

I definitely will recommend that place . we were a large party of 7 and the service was really efficient, good and pleasant ... reasonably priced for a good quality . I had albacore sashimi delicious , the roll of the day.. perfect and the bento box are really good if you want a little if everything..
the kids loved it ..

1  Thank paris1962

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Best sushi we've had in the US! Great menu, great food (extremely fresh), great service and great prices! Would highly recommend!

1  Thank Megan P
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Went to Sushi for lunch. I had a Bento Box with Teriyaki chicken. It was great had a salad, California Roll, miso soup, rice and teriyaki chicken. It was very good. We all enjoyed our lunch. Get plan for lunch and dinner.

1  Thank A. Vinnie V
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Was here in December and looking for some good Japanese, unfortunately, this was not it. The price was reasonable but the quality of the teriyaki chicken bento box was average. Miso soup was nondescript and the teriyaki chicken was okay but not worth the wait considering there was only one other table in the restaurant (3 young girls). I noticed their sushi come out and was glad I did not order it. It will do in a pinch but I would not go out of my way.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

Very good restaurant in La Jolla. Fish is very very fresh, makis are amazing and service is perfect. I have been there several times and each time it was perfect.