“Impressive roast chicken ”

Kastanie Karuizawa Roast Chicken
Price range: US$14 - US$46
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I enjoyed roast chicken and sausage here for lunch. They’re so delicious, and my wife was also satisfied them. I’d like to come here again whenever I visit Karuizawa Machi.

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

A decent western set in Karuizawa that provides free water (as usual). Roasted chicken (the iconic menu) is recommended in this place (Crispy, juicy, and delicious). Don't forget to come early or book your place since this place is quiet crowded for eat. They provide salad while waiting 60 minutes for your order.

Reviewed May 9, 2017 via mobile

Took our whole family to eat lunch here, good thing we had a reservation because there was quite a wait when we got there, about 15 people waiting outside. Very friendly staff that spoke good enough English to help us and explain some of the dishes. Have to order the roasted chicken, juicy and tasty, satisfying. The nachos and fries were good. We also liked the pizzas and pastas, I would pass on the risotto though. Great place for family to eat, we had a 4 year old and an 85 year old and it worked out for everyone

Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

In a cold and windy evening in Karuizawa, it's just a 5 min walk from the JR station. Here comes this nice and cozy restaurant.
There are loads to choose from on the drink menu with a reasonable price.

There is a comprehensive , good for value set for two, with a salad, two tapas, one pizza and half a chicken. It ends gelato as dessert.
It only cost 5400yan.

There is nothing more you can ask for regarding the dishes and the service of the staff.

Highly recommend this restaurant, serves as another good alternative to the restaurants in karuizawa prince complex.

Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

I think this is the best roast chicken I have ever had in Japan. The meat is juicy, flavourful, and the skin is fragrant with the perfect amount of fats!