“Inexpensive decent food”
Review of Sophy Restaurant

Sophy Restaurant
Ranked #156 of 390 Restaurants in Sihanoukville
Reviewed 9 March 2017

Inexpensive decent food. The place could use some inprovements on the interior and tables but a very friendly lady runs the place and the food is good for the price.

1  Thank Daniel A

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

It's a nice looking, quaint and inviting little restaurant. The staff are friendly enough and one look at the menu tells you the prices are hard to beat.
I ordered fried rice and shrimp. The flavours were lovely but the rice was just a big blob. Whilst yeah ok I know shrimp is expensive when compared to chicken. Hence almost twice the price, but five prawns. I'll give it another try, maybe they had had a run on the shrimp. But if you're reading this in a months time. Then nowt changed and I didn't delete this and write a new one.

2  Thank Steven F
Reviewed 29 March 2016

A lovely little restaurant on Victory Hill which serves some lovely cheap food and drinks. I had a very nice Chicken Cordon Bleu which cost $3 with some 50c draft beer.

Reviewed 7 August 2015

This is a very little and cheap restaurant but food is delicious. i recommend particularly the fish with garlic which is one of the best fish plates i had ever eaten.
We were 8 and the bill was about 25 $...
We were so delighted that we returned twice.

Reviewed 18 July 2015

Something I ate here make me incredibly sick, 'never going back. The place appears inviting but immediately after my meal I had to go to the bathroom in a bad way, surprisingly, this is the first time while visiting Cambodia that I've had this experience.