“Bad food”

The Corner Bar
Ranked #108 of 384 Restaurants in Sihanoukville
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 7 March 2018

2 days ago i came to this bar when i got no place to go, this place gave me really terrible food , the pasta is so watery , the burger is so not edible , if you decide to have a long draft this place may be a good choice but its a no-no for having a good meal

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Sometimes it was good Sometimes not so much
Came here 4 times and we had good meals twice the other 2 times was a disappointment....upstairs is a place were you probably should not go

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Got here one afternoon while meeting up with a friend inVictory Hill. I loved their Beef Lok Lak as well as their Fish Amok. Great Khmer food at a very reasonable price!

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

We have been staying in Sihanoukville for 5 days. We really liked the food we had our first night (Pizza & Pasta), so we came again another day for lunch - which was also lovely, so we thought - why not have breakfast too! I enjoyed my eggs with ciabatta bread, but other family members had their order completely forgotten (it happens, no big deal).
My only note would be NOT to eat here after dark - the road near here seems to become 'seedy' once the sun goes down (PG version - you get my drift lol) we have a 10 & 11 yo (NB - I'd say that applies to MOST of Sihanoukville, not a mark against the corner bar in any way!)

Reviewed 15 April 2017

Back 3 years ago (January 10, 2014) I posted on TripAdvisor a negative review of The Corner Bar’s pizza which is located in Sihanoukville. I referred to it as “abysmal”.
Returned to Sihanoukville for Khmer New Year, April 2017. Was lodging near the Corner Bar so due to proximity decided to give their pizza another try.
To make a long blog short: their pizza this time was darn fine. Luscious seasoning, incredible base and a wonderful semi-pungent cheesy after-taste.
So far this holiday it’s the tops culinary experience on my travels. What an amazing improvement. Bravo Corner Bar pizza!