US$71
Tamu Hotel(Sihanoukville)
US$65
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

Sokha Beach Resort(Sihanoukville)
US$159
US$111
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Don Bosco Hotel School(Sihanoukville)
US$21
Beach Club Resort(Sihanoukville)
US$37
The Moonflower Bungalows(Sihanoukville)(Great Value!)
US$12
US$13
  • Pool
US$47
Hotel Website
All reviewsbreakfast is servedseconds walk awaynice hotelswimming poolcomfortable roomquiet locationwalking distancestayed here for one nightwifibeachpoolsidemirrorkoh
Reviewed 30 August 2016

This is the perfect example for a disappointing hotel. It is true that even though being a 4-star hotel, it is not the same as if it were in other country, but I expected more. I went there with a group of 7 friends and stayed for 2 nights.
First of all, rooms were not ready at the time we agreed and we had to wait for one hour in the reception area. Besides, let's just say that personnel was not the nicest you can meet...
Good things I can say about this place...breakfast is included and nice, and you have to choose it the day before in the reception. You have to pick the time you want them to bring it to your room, but do not pick a very early hour because maybe you do not have it on time; they let us also store our luggage for one whole day (incluing night) while we were in Koh Rong island; swimming pool is clean.
Regarding the rooms...they are relatively clean except for the bathrooms.
If you want, they can book for you trips and vans. Just ask for the price in the reception.
In summary, I would recommend other places in Sihanoukville for the same price.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
2  Thank Javidardos
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

We had been to many hotels duringour trip to Cambodia and this was our 'little luxury'. A complete disaster. Here you can see the reasons:

- In their site it says "breakfast buffet" and it is false. You can choose what you want but it is just one dish and one drink.
- The room was not well cleaned
- The towels were ripped and with maaaaany stains
- There were spider nets that could have been cleaned
- Staff doesn't speak English very well so it is difficult to ask them something
- We arrived at 12pm and we had to wait for 2 hours before they gave us the room
- Very poor wifi signal
- We asked them to clean the room and they didnt do it
- There was too much humidity so they could install a machine to remove it

Well, as you can see we are very dissapointed and it was not worth it AT ALL.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank ponrub
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

It is a nice place but it needs some work. It's too expensive for what you get. The pools nice but area needs a clean up. Breakfast is ok but having to order night before is annoying so I ordered same thing everyday so I wouldn't miss out. They forgot 1 morning. It's a nice setting and close walk to beach.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for a week. Reception has difficulty understanding English and the only person who can is the manager.

I had breakfast with my room price. Ordered the night before with time to be served and actually it was always on time and hot.

The room was of a good size. Comfortable King size bed. Large bathroom with separate shower and bath. Tv with western channels. Room service can be ordered to have with in your room or by the pool.

It's very quiet there as it's located down a dead end street. Plenty of bars and resturaunts around to choose from.

The beach is a 10 minute walk away. Motor bike taxis can be found with ease outside.

The area called Bar Square is 5 minutes walk away.

The pool is nice and very peaceful during the day. Also nice to sit next too at night but don't forget your mosquito spray.

Overall a nice hotel and would recommend it.

Stayed: February 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 11 May 2016

I must say, I gave average, because the AC wasnt making enough cold air. My wife got sick because of that. I requested to decorate the bed as a surprise. My wife never saw the surprise intended for her :(. The breakfast came in way too late, like 20 minutes after the time I set. U need to request shampoo etc...we stayed a night with only one pair of sleepers.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank chang360