“Amazing place”

Cuisines: American, Mexican, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

One of the best restaurants/bars I have ever been to. The manager was brilliant and the service was awesome!! Good going!!:-)

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

I wish there was a rating between average and very good because this cafe is better than average but not very good. The menu contains the usual suspects for Mexican food - nachos, tortillas, tacos and enchiladas and all are tasty. It’s just that that’s all they are. No twist on a theme, just basic ingredients. But if you’re looking for a snack or a Mexican hit, it’s not bad

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 1 August 2018

This helped ease my addiction to Mexican food (burritos) during my time in Asia.

Came here based on Tripadviser reviews and really enjoyed it. Portions were large and we really overindulged. The owner is absolutely lovely and his family were present where the youngest was being trained in.
We tried numerous cocktails here too and they were all quirky and delicious!

Would recommend if you need a wee break from Asian delicacies!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 12 June 2018

While not the best Mexican food I've had in my life (to be fair, I'm from Texas), the quesadilla was still pretty tasty and certainly the best Mexican food I can hope to get in Cambodia. The cafe atmosphere is cute and fun; there's great people-watching from the patio. The staff was also really nice, turning on a personal fan for our table. Sadly, they do not serve Klang, which bummed me out, as you can only really get the beer in Sihanoukville bars/restaurants (and it's really nice to take a break from Cambodia draught).

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

The food here is really delicious, it is all made with fresh ingredients and I couldn’t recommend it highly enough.
The waiter who looked after us was really helpful, he made sure our glasses were never empty, and made the experience really enjoyable.
If you enjoy fresh, flavoursome food - you have to go to maybe later.

Date of visit: May 2018