“Quirky & Fun”

Cuisines: American, Mexican, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Great experience. Food was nice (Beef tacos & a burrito, which was huge). Great Margaritas, really really good - none of that sugar syrup that can slam you into a diabetic coma after one sip. However, it was the entire experience that was fun & interesting. They are huge Rambo fans here - the toilet (spotless, by the way) was a laugh, the staff are caring & funny, made sure to explain the chilli sauces, one of which is called “Stoopid” , which as chilli fiends, we had to try - I recommend this restaurant, we will be BACK!!

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Really enjoyed my meal here... so much so that after a couple more (very, very delicious) margaritas, and because I'd not eaten all day before dinner, I went ahead and ordered a second dinner.

Plus the Rambo Room is a pretty amazing spectacle to behold.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

As a hospitality and tourism grad from the US I call them as I see them and have written some really scathing reviews on my SE Asia journeys. Maybe Later was just a joy. Great service and fantastic food. The condiments provided were ample portions of sour cream (unheard of in this part of the world) and 3 choices of salsa. Congrats!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I really like the food here. The burrito is great and I absolutely love the fish tacos. Definitely the best mexican food in Snooky and the girl that works behind the bar is very friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

I was craving for tacos so i came here as it was next to the massage place I had been to. The food was so so and they put some liquid sauce inside which tasted very weird for me. The manager was very friendly and helpful though.