Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Nice little Casino

I was actually surprised how decent this little casino is. We have a place close by so this is only... read more

Reviewed 6 January 2020
Ronda J
San Lorenzo, CA
Terrible customer service

Black oak is better, don't come here and waste your money go to black oak it's better. (if you want... read more

Reviewed 16 January 2021
Ren2091993

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 January 2021

(if you want anything to drink I suggest to bring in your own because you are not getting any waitress coming around with complimentary drinks)
poor service,
I push the call service button and I just watch them walk past me ignoring me. For 30 minutes not even expatriating,
Then finally when I told one I wanted to to switch my last ten dollars because the machine kept spitting the money back out at me the man that I asked told me to wait there and he will get some because they don't carry money on them. (Guess who does-their competition) this is the part that pisses me off, I wait n the guy NEVER COMES BACK SO YEAH, NEED TO STEP UP.
I never want to go back to this place.

Date of experience: January 2021
chickenranchcasino, Public Relations Manager at Chicken Ranch Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2021

We are sorry to hear that your experience was not up to your expectation. If you could mention the date and approx. time that the machine to call for service was not possibly working correctly, or that you feel you were not being attended to promptly enough, we can look into the details and conditions that might have played a part. Or, we can possibly discover deficiencies that we can improve on, but the time and date would be a tremendous help.

You are correct in that not all of our staff are designated money runners or cash handlers, but as you mentioned regarding the team member you did stop and ask going to get someone that can properly help you is fairly normal protocol. The description ended there, but we assume you were helped by a team member who does handle cash yes?

We are sorry again that you did not get a beverage in the time or manner that you felt was appropriate, we will always continue to work on improving and value your feedback on the issue. We wish you the best of luck wherever you decide to game.

Hopefully other courtesies , service, safety, quality, and fun were of better experience for you? If yo u would like to reach out to us with more specific details we honestly would love to hear more. You can email us at service@chickenranchcasino.com anytime. Just be sure to include your name, contact info, and the time and dates related to any feedback.

Thank you!

Reviewed 9 January 2021

I was very impressed with this little casino it seems to be kept very clean I'm constantly seeing workers wipe down the machines and tuck in the seats even as soon as the moment I leave the game. The staff are very nice and professional, sometimes when I need an attendant at a game station it takes forever for them to get there but in their defense it can get rather busy in this little spot so I won't knock them for that the slot machines at sometimes can be tight and sometimes can be very giving this all depends on the amounts of money being taken in by the casino in my opinion if you go there when it's busy and a lot of people are playing you probably have a good chance of walking away with something but if it's dead in there expect to lose or at least have a slightly harder time of getting a big win. But hey it is a casino and they are a business and they are trying to make their profit, the whole idea is that you get lucky and win a little bit of it hopefully more than you came with but other than that (which is to be expected) I love this casino and I have made it my regular, I live in Tracy over an hour away but I find a way to come to this casino at least four times a week no lie.
And to address the few comments and reviews regarding their cleanliness, you may have either spotted a very rare instance of something that you didn't like or you're just upset for some other reason and decided to knock them whatever which one it may be I personally as often as I go (which is very often) have yet to see anything that I thought was unsanitary or not to code or not up to professional practice standards by the casino, they are doing their job and and I've got to say considering the types of people that go there (the classes can vary but of the low class I've seen that are very disgusting and spit and do whatever) the casino has managed to keep up with that in my opinion and they are doing a dang good job considering. So in conclusion take those reviews with a grain of salt and take it from someone who goes there all the time and I do my fair share of winning and losing (and I might get upset when I lose but it's gambling it couldn't be called gambling if there wasn't a chance to lose it all too.) This casino is a great expirience and if you get the chance try their prime rib!

Date of experience: January 2021
chickenranchcasino, Public Relations Manager at Chicken Ranch Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2021

Thank you for the review and rating, we really appreciate it. We are really happy to hear that you are having a great time here. That's the real win.
And we could not agree more with your summary, well said!

Hope to see you back again, great way to escape that valley fog.

Reviewed 7 September 2020

I received some boss head from the cashier that stalks you around the cashier area. She's the one who has the coin belt. She will take you vouchers to the back and then cash you out at the security desk. Man it was hella vivid. I told her that im gonna take a nap really quick in my car and count my winnings. Seeing I won about $35,000 thousand dollars, I was in no rush. I gave her a wink as I walked outside. She knew that wink all to well! 'Cause she was taking my slot arm to the hilt and hit that jackpot in about 10 minutes! Hella photogenic! I also gave her a tip as she cleaned up for the great experience.

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 29 August 2020

The table minimum is now $15 on blackjack. You say seniors are welcome but we need at least one table for $5.

Date of experience: August 2020
chickenranchcasino, Guest Relations Manager at Chicken Ranch Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2020

We are considering options for lower minimum days for seniors again, but we cannot say for certain if when or if it will happen. We do thank you for your recommendation and suggestions. Since the rating of your review reflects your experience as a whole, was the rest of your experience here below expectations or accommodating of the 1 point rating? If there is anything that was below your expectations, please let us know so we can work on improving it. Thank you!

Reviewed 15 June 2020

We had a great experience at the Chicken Ranch for our first time. The staff was friendly, slots were fun, it was clean and not too crowded! I’d love to go back!

Date of experience: June 2020
2  Thank GrandTour205796
chickenranchcasino, Public Relations Manager at Chicken Ranch Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2020

Thank you for the review and rating, we very much appreciate it! We are also glad that you enjoyed your time here at Chicken Ranch Casino, and hope to see you back again. We will pass along your kind words to staff.