Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$217
PricelineUS$217
Hyatt.comUS$217
Hotels.comUS$217
eDreamsUS$217
Orbitz.comUS$217
All reviews john wayne airport king bed room self parking newer hotel made to order omelets small kitchen separate bedroom full kitchen customer service is wonderful hotel short drive custom omelets cleaning staff complimentary breakfast french toast would highly recommend this hotel excellent stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2021

Hyatt is beautiful but the staff at the Hyatt House Irvine are the gem of this property. It's a great location near the airport, shopping and beaches. The staff are very helpful and welcoming. I recommend to anyone who would like a home like atmosphere and friendly helpful employees who care. My sister lost her husband and she stayed with me. The staff was very kind to her. She told me she was so grateful because she could sleep well. The beds and pillows are very comfortable I am grateful for all of it.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Kerry Knudson, Owner at Hyatt House Irvine/John Wayne Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2021

Thank you very much for your review and feedback. We will be sure to pass this along to the team. Thank you as well for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 May 2021

Aesthetically, it was nice. But for the price, I expected a lot more. I noticed cup stains on a seat in my room & found a sticky residue on one of the trash bins, which means they don’t thoroughly clean or at least wipe down the rooms (especially since we’re still in a pandemic). The breakfast was very disappointing considering I paid extra for it. They weren’t even checking room numbers for 3 days so anyone could’ve walked up to get it. There was confusion at some point amongst staff so they need to improve on communication within their team. I’m just glad I had a place to stay for the week while on business.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Kerry Knudson, Owner at Hyatt House Irvine/John Wayne Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2021

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to learn that there were some issues during your stay and we will be certain to take your comments back to our team members to continue to improve upon our guest services.

Reviewed 19 May 2021

Front desk manager Zafar was very rude and was very reluctant to help when me and my coworkers asked him a question. They’re stingy with the free breakfast. For what I paid I expected better service.
Not worth the price.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Kerry Knudson, Owner at Hyatt House Irvine/John Wayne Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2021

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your stay. I'm sorry to hear that one of our associates was not helpful during your stay. We will be certain to share your review with him to ensure he is providing a better service experience for our guests. Additionally I'm sorry that your room was not serviced during your stay. As your stay was two nights we would typically provide service every 4th day unless requested otherwise. If you specifically requested service and it was not properly relayed by one of our staff members I apologize for the inconvenience and we will be sure to address this with our entire team. Our breakfast is still evolving due to the current Covid restrictions and guidance and we are hopeful that the breakfast buffet that we had pre-Covid will again return soon. Thank you for bringing these items to our attention so that we can continue to improve upon our guest services.

Reviewed 17 May 2021

I don't like traveling very much because I'm never as comfortable when I travel than I am when I'm in my own home. This was my first time staying in a Hyatt House however and omg I am never going back to staying in a regular hotel again. The bed was clean and comfortable, the decor and furniture was modern and comfortable- but beyond that there's something so comforting and homey about having a small living room and full kitchen in your room that makes me feel right at home. My dogs loved it too! It was surprisingly affordable too. For people with travel anxiety like me, I HIGHLY recommend Hyatt House.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Kerry Knudson, Owner at Hyatt House Irvine/John Wayne Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2021

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your experience at our hotel and appreciate you choosing Hyatt House for your future travel accommodations. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 15 May 2021

My sisters and I only stay there for a night, but in that time, we experience pleasant interactions with the staff, they were very accommodating, helpful and nice. We felt that the room exceeded expectations in cleanliness and comfort.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you choosing Hyatt House Irvine/John Wayne Airport and we hope to welcome you back again in the near future.