Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from US$882.00
from US$1,278.00
from US$589.00
More Info
All reviews super fun great guide ray maverick josh blast mile vehicle desert
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 September 2020 via mobile

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING !!! The booking process was simple, our guide was informative & enthusiastic! The scenery was breathtaking , we saw the sunset , were able to stop and take photos ... we brought our go pro and made our own video .

We’re from Louisiana , so our terrain is much different that what we were able to experience in Helendale ...

I can’t wait to plan another trip to So Cal — I’ll be suggesting this company to everyone who‘ll listen .

Also, I’ll be checking for the new 59 mile tour when it’s available !

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 31 August 2020 via mobile

Nice ride we had lots of fun Tampa to couples couples Retrieved trip thanks a lot we had fun I will love too come back again

Reviewed 30 August 2020 via mobile

Did a 2 hour tour with our guide William. It was such a blast and had fun going fast and seeing the sights.
Everyone was super nice, super helpful, and just so welcoming. Great experience with a good price.

Reviewed 30 August 2020 via mobile

Very friendly staff. Had a blast on the tour. Shout out to Josh for going the extra mile and helping me recover my phone that fell out of the vehicle during the tour!

Reviewed 28 August 2020 via mobile

Jenny was awesome! Had an awesome time for my birthday! Will definitely be back for another adventure!