“Great food”
Review of Central Grille

Central Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Central Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 484 Restaurants in Glendale
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had a long day of traveling and stopped in before our hotel. Service was great but the food was just as great! We had burgers, salad, and loved the devilish eggs!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

cauliflower orange glaze dish nwas great! Cannot go wrong with any short beef hash dish as well...Good Margarita's...Friendly service

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

We stayed a week in Glendale and went back three times. Brick chicken, salmon, fish sliders! Desert carrot cake! Apple boysenberry cobbler! Every thing everytime was amazing.

Reviewed February 13, 2018

Stayed at the Embassy Suites across the street and just happened upon this restaurant. Unassuming on the outside. Inside, comfortable ambiance and the food was FABULOUS! Extensive menu, excellent service, VERY reasonably priced... serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner... drinks were well made and boozy... There are a lot of pricey restaurants down in the Americana at Brand, but none compare to this one. Highly recommend!

Reviewed February 7, 2018

I'm not gonna lie .. I miss Shaker's, especially the carrot cake and zucchini bread for which they were infamous! That being said, I must say in my opinion this little place fits right in with the look and feel of the "new Glendale", without an overly millennial feel. It is not too bright. The service is very nice. My husband and I have been there 4 times and have ordered something different each time. We have not yet been disappointed. I will say that it seems to me the menu is more than 50% chicken items, which is not a bad thing, but something to be aware of. My favorites so far are the short ribs and the calamari appetizers. The presentations are also impressive. I do like their bar. It is very attractive and has TVs for "the sports". I would not say that their drinks are anything special, but they are very good ... never sent one back yet !! The only reason I do not give it 5 stars is because - if you have read any of my other reviews you know that I am "old" and I still prefer a booth to a chair. That will not stop me from going to Central Grille. My toosh is just going to have to adjust. I like this place for maybe a girl's night out or casual dinner.