Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
amy b
Atwater, California

Comfy Stay

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 21, 2020
This is my 2nd time staying here, I love it here. The staff is great, the beds are so comfy, the rooms are nice and the tv and cable is excellent. I love how you have the option to use apps like Netflix built right into the remotes so that's helpful when you travel with children and they want to watch cartoons and there's none on TV at that time. Remember to log off before you leave you room to check out so no one uses it after your gone. I am thankful I remembered this. I am not one to remember things. Lol. I will absolutely stay again. in the future. We come up to Fresno quite frequently now since my oldest whose 9 has Dr Apts @ Madera Children's Hospital, which is only 14 min away from this hotel.
Date of stay: July 2020
Room Tip: The rooms are decorated nicely similar to 70's furniture, but very tasteful. I loved it. It...
4.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
8.3 km from Clarion Pointe Fresno Near Yosemite
    ₱5,728
8.4 km from Clarion Pointe Fresno Near Yosemite
View more hotels in Fresno
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 8, 2020

Treated very nice by staff, was greeted warmly by Nick and T they are very helpful, Check in was easy and check out was a breeze, I enjoy my room because it has comfortable bed and very clean, air conditioning worked great, The furnishings were very adequate- no complaints, slept well. All in all a pleasant stay and would return here. Thank you for making it so nice and affordable.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank App-gratitude
Reviewed June 25, 2020

This is my second time staying here...Beds are very comfortable. Even during COVID-19 I feel very safe staying here. The way the clean their rooms is excellent. Complimentary drinks (beer or wine) is just a cherry on top!

Date of stay: June 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank jatinp0115
Reviewed June 21, 2020

5 star, we’ve booked through online as well in person. Staff is amazing. Safe stay throughout our time here, 2+ nights. Security is very friendly. As well there are corporate locations to walk to market, gas, fast food etc. I highly recommend this hotel to stay on your trip to Fresno! Thank you.
Peace and Love

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 560esperanzab
Reviewed May 8, 2020

The owner is the most accommodating man I have ever met. We stayed a week and he went above and beyond tp make sure our stay was comfortable and relaxing. Honestly, 10 out of 10. Will definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank savannahg115
clarionpointefresno, Manager at Clarion Pointe Fresno Near Yosemite, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2020

Thank you so very much for this amazing feedback. We appreciate your business and we can only hope the best for you and your family during these difficult times. We take pride in providing above and beyond service, so this review means the most to us as a team. Happy and safe travels.

Reviewed April 1, 2020

We had stay here during our business trip and I would say this clarion pointe is much better than any other hotel in Fresno. They have breakfast, fitness room, pool and in happy hour they serve you wine and beer. Their staff are very polite and helpful once you check in they will give you goodie bag, I love their rooms portrait it’s giving you piece of mind. Thank you staff for your hospitality we will definitely come back again soon.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank OMGGNN

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We are glad you took advantage of our happy hour. We hope for you to return when you are in Fresno. Stay safe and happy travels!