All reviews two nights business trip zulema starbucks cons yosemite microwave
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

So I know it’s a roadside location. I take lots of road trips and have a high tolerance for motels. I expected noise since I knew the location was between train tracks and a state highway. That noise was not the problem. In fact, HIe thoughtfully provided ear plus in the room. That should have been a warning.

Normally I appreciate being put at the end of a hallway, but this one had some sort of equipment in a closet next door that when it ran sounded like a freight train. Now if it was a constant noise that would have been fine, but it was the occasional startup and winding down that disrupted my sleep.

The in room coffee maker was nice, thank you.

And then there was the shower.

So disappointing. Lukewarm at best and very little water pressure. So I just rinsed off and got back on the road.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fresno Northwest-Herndon, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Hi Sandra M,

Thank you for staying and sharing your candid comments with us. Our goal is to provide every guest with a great experience at our location. I'm very concerned to see that you this did not happen, and I would like to apologize for the inconvenience due to the noise coming from the room next to yours, and the poor water pressure. This is clearly not what we want for our guest as we strive to ensure that our rooms and facilities are always efficient. This matter has been addressed with our managers, and I am confident that the hotel will use your comments to improve guest satisfaction. I

We value you as our guest, as well as your opinions. We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back and show you how great our hotel is.

Tracy V.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Traveling from Las Vegas to visit Yosemite National Park. This hotel is 70 miles form. South entrance . At this time of the year is difficult reservations at the park .
We stayed here for 3 nights . The hotel is clean , breakfast included .
The room provide microwave , fridge , coffeemaker , and WiFi.
Bed are comfortable.
Personal is not to friendly.
Is located in a main avenue with restaurants very close .
Work for me . I recommend it .

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank roberto196111
Itzel H, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fresno Northwest-Herndon, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

This Holiday Inn Express was an en route stopover. It was comfortable and well positioned with a recently opened retail outlet complex nearby.
Staff were helpful and breakfast adequate.
Free car parking

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Itzel H, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fresno Northwest-Herndon, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Thank you for your review! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We hope to see you back in the future.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

From our initial contact with Itzell to get information about a group booking, our Committee was treated with friendly professionalism. She and the staff were very nice and took care of our every need. Even though it’s in a nice location, close to shopping and the freeway, I was most impressed by everyone employed at this Hotel.
Thank You Itzell & Staff...

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for your sincere review ! The staff at the Holiday Inn Express Fresno Northwest Herndon really enjoyed having you and your family stay at our property. We hope to see all of you in the near future when traveling back to Fresno, CA ! :)

Reviewed 14 June 2018

We were looking for a room and Fresno was nearly sold out. We got lucky and found a room here. But then we wondered if they had rooms because the hotel was under par?? Fortunately that was not the case here. This was a not the case here. This location was perfectly fine and I would stay again!!

Date of stay: June 2018