1,302 results
All reviews pool table fire pit limo service pool area complimentary limo hot tub stretch limo tiki torches basketball hoop jimmy dean breakfast sandwiches outdoor heaters great pool old town humboldt bay waffles the breakfast area fitness center
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night. Receptionist seemed in a hurry our room wasn’t ready so she offered us another, she didn’t tell us anything thing about the services we had to ask. Motel style accommodation room was on ground level able to park the car outside. Comfy room with fridge, coffee maker. They offered a free limo to a restaurant which we did not use, not sure what the t&c’s were. About 15 min walk to the old town area which was very quiet, probably as season drawing to a close, sea front area was disappointing looked as though they had run out of funds to finish the area off. We felt a bit intimidated walking back to the hotel some unscrupulous looking men around so found a supermarket just behind the hotel & got some salad bowls, bottle of wine & nibbles for our meal & had a movie night - great. Lovely pool area with jacuzzi. Breakfast was the best so far.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2018

Stayed here for one night on our tour around the USA very easy checkin all friendly staff Very nice pool and sitting area with fire pits ,free breakfast basic but ok ,restaurant next door basic but ok good value.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2018

I was very hesitant to try a Best Western. My husband and I are tried and true Marriott fans. But on this recent unplanned trip through Eureka, BW was our best option. When my call to the BW Bayshore went to a full voicemail box, I called Humboldt Bay. Kristen was an absolute pleasure to work with...she was so patient as my cell phone cut in and out. A few hours later when we arrived Kirsten had everything set and ready to go. As to the rooms (we booked 2), I could not have been more pleased. Clean! Great Amenities (frig, coffee, hairdryer, night light in bathroom, lots of plugs, reading lights on both sides of the bed, DVD player and more)! Very Comfortable! Strong WiFi! And Quiet!!!! Given its location, I thought for sure that noise would be a problem. I’m a very light sleeper...I heard nothing all night! No traffic, no neighbors...just quiet! The lobby had a coffee station set up. We didn’t eat breakfast there, so I cannot comment on it. They have a limo service to take you downtown and pick you up (we didn’t use it, but it’s nice to know it’s available). I must say, this BW has made me a fan! It’s the kind of quality you expect to see in a 4 star hotel. If only all hotels could be like this!

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed 2 nights in this hotel. My updated room with a fireplace, steam shower and kitchen nook in the living room area was delightful. The service and amenities were that of an expensive Las Vegas hotel. Their breakfast area is clean and fully stocked with enough options for any ones diet. There was ample (free) parking. Such a treat to stay there.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 27 September 2018

This hotel by far is the best! The customer service is exceptional and I am for sure staying here again. The management was more than helpful and the limo service amazing!! Make sure you take a look at the spa and pool area too.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
ChrisBWPHBI, General Manager at Best Western Plus Humboldt Bay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review of your experience here as we really appreciate it! Im glad that you were able to take advantage of our new, complimentary dinner limousine...it is amazing, like you said. We look forward to your next visit with us!