Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hampton.comUS$120
Hotels.comUS$120
Agoda.comUS$120
PricelineUS$120
TravelocityUS$120
Orbitz.comUS$120
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 April 2021

No HOT water in shower (Luke warm at best)

Price was $125 per night but bill was $411 for 2 nights. Who is doing the math at Hampton?

I asked about late check out and to check back in 30 mins. I checked back 1 hour later and still didnt know.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 13 March 2021 via mobile

I stay here for work twice a week. I’m always able to get into my room without delay. The desk clerks are awesome and nice. Rosie, Rose, and Jessica and the there are two others whose name I can’t recall. But all have been great. The rooms are always nice and clean.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 27 January 2021

Met a business college here who came in from Arizona, was able to conduct a very productive meeting.
Manager Rose at this location is unbelievable, very accommodating even with all the COVID restrictions Great staff - Highly recommend.

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Rose Fierro, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Cajon San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2021

Dear stevensD6015UA, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 10 December 2020

We stayed 3 nights and this was a brand new property and located around malls, restaurants attractions. Rosie was Super Awesome in terms of everything. She helped us with breakfast, concierge service (guiding us where to go and what to see etc) and super friendly.

A few downsides to note...
Parking shared by In n Out, other shops on one side
Rooms were not sound proof and we could even hear next door guests coughing, phone ringing etc.
the Night Auditors were slightly less hospitable. Not mentioning names but one wouldnt open door for me when I came slightly late and the door would not open automatically. I had food in my hands. After a looooong moment of waiting they opened and mentioned that I had to use my room key as they lock past certain time and I should have been told which I was not by the way. I showed my room key to put the NA at ease and went to my room. Another NA who checked us out also felt bothered when I asked for a printed copy of the receipt (was not rude or anything but it is all in facial expressions) In any case, I mentioned these things however, they did not matter to us much and overall experience was great and Rosie stood out so 5 stars is well deserved.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank ashar g

Dear ashar g,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and we agree, Rosie is truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for guest like you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 1 December 2020

We were supposed to stay 2 weeks, we stayed 2 days. The door to the back parking lot scraped my foot. The metal was jagged and made a long cut on my little toe. I was bleeding profusely. I made it to the front desk, bleeding, and asked for a band-aid. The first aid kit, when found, only had an eye pad & burn cream. An employee found another kit and found 2 band-aids, an alcohol pad & tape. My husband cleaned me up while they watched. No one offered assistance. They stared and only 1 had on a mask! We made it to our room, turned on the heat and it did not heat up. The unit flicked on and off every 5 seconds, but no heat. When it clicked on the lights dimmed or shut off!! When we complained we were told to turn off the lights or they can move us to another room. The next room did heat up but the lights still flickered!!! Actually, when we arrived the light bulbs had been unscrewed which means the hotel staff knew about the problem. A hotel with electrical problems? We got out of there and will never return…you have been warned!!

Room tip: Beware, some staff were not wearing masks and there is an electrical problem
Date of stay: November 2020

Dear qem2020,

I apologize on behalf of everyone at The Hampton Inn & Suites. Please know that your situation was an exception. As you can see on other reviews, we are known for taking ownership and caring deeply about our customers. We can’t fix the past, but you have my personal commitment to improve the way our staff serves every customer. Until then, please accept my sincerest apologies on behalf of everyone on the team.