“Fast Polite Service Good Food”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #10 of 56 Restaurants in Dixon
Cuisines: American
Description: Good food great service
Description: Good food great service
Reviewed 28 September 2017

I with some regularity go to this restaurant with my wife for breakfast. This time the broccoli soup was a bit salty. I had a senior soup and cheese sandwich. My son has another sandwich that he enjoyed with some great coffee. Salt was a small problem. I will be back. I have been going to this Denney's for years and have always had great food. My favorite dishes are the skillet selections, always hot and delicious.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We always stop here for breakfast on our way to Reno. The food is yummy and served hot each time. Our coffee cups are always full and the service staff is the best. The owner will come and chat with you when he is not helping the staff or cooks. This is a restaurant with a friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Recent visit food was bland and menu choices were limited. There may have been six customers in for dinner and yet staff (I counted about four servers and two cooks) was hard to find at host/cashier because they were having lively loud personal conversations in the rear of restaurant. Air conditioning was nice.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

I must admit that at least with this Denny's the food was excellent. I usually don't get into Denny's, but I would definitely go again. The kids ate free, the food was delicious and our waitress...I think Katherine was excellent

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Had breakfast here. Came in and in less then five minutes seat and my order taken. Service was professional and the food good. No troubles at all.

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!