“Delicious brunch”

Price range: US$5 - US$17
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: In the spirit of the neighborhood European café, the Bernardo menu changes with the season. Salads, soups, daily breads, sandwiches, pizzettas, and burgers compliment entrees of fresh fish, steak and chicken, making Bernardo a healthy dinner house with café prices. Lunch and dinner dishes reflect the bounty of local ingredients and the certified green kitchen in which they are created.
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Can be noisy but offers delicious breakfast. We had the eggs benedict, salmon salad, a breakfast sandwich and a children's plate. All were delicious, Will definitely be back next time were in town.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Came her with my wife and daughter for Sunday breakfast. Luckily we got in before the line was out the door. Order at the counter and they bring your food. Service was quick considering the crowd (every table was full) and the food was great. I will come back again.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Dined here a few nights ago with the family. You order the food at the counter, take your number and they bring it to the table. The menu is pretty much fixed with some specials, and the selection could be better. But: the food is very good, the service is efficient and helpful, and the prices are good. i just wish there were more variation in the menu (since some of the dishes they make are great, it'd be nice to experiment more; this is the only reason I am docking them a star). Note: excellent burgers! Tastewise, arguably the best in town.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

Been there about a dozen times and most recently it hit an all time bottom. The food is good. They actually ran out of coffee, both caffeine and de-caff. Yup bone dry. When I went to the counter to let them know. Wow. The young lady snapped back. "Yeah I know. I am making it now" and turned her back. Having a bad day? I guess so. We had a 2 1/2 yo with us and had to ask one of the staff to check. Standard response of its up next. We are now looking for another plac that serves breakfast. As u know the staff will make or break u in every business. Their staff is slowly breaking them. Sad but true.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

You order at the counter, and then they bring you the food. We went on the day of the Farmer's Market so it was busy and it was too cold to sit outside. I love all their salads and they serve sizable portions. This is a definite "go to" for breakfast and lunch.