“Dinner”

Black Bear Diner
Ranked #9 of 208 Restaurants in Davis
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The residents of Davis certainly love their home-cooked meals… and that’s exactly where Black Bear Diner comes in. We make sure that every meal delivered to your table is the very best that it can be, and that you always receive the most exemplary service around. We invite you to bring your family and friends to our lovely diner. You’ll be glad you did.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We had a Large group and they quickly accommodated us.
Our food was ordered and came quickly.
I had the Pot Roast and so tender and full of flavor. Fresh vegetable mix and deliciously prepared.
Yep very satisfied

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Love black bear for breakfast - the wait was a bit (3 people 30-40 min) but well worth the wait when a lovely pancake has been ordered.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

My wife and I both had korned beef hash (or should I say korned beef jerky)? To say that it was over cooked would be a gross understament! I keep telling myself I will never again patronize a "black bear diner" and so I have only myself to blame. I don't believe any of their cooks have ever had even a basic culinary arts class. Save your money and find a truck stop!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Black Bear is a regional eatery with locations scattered across northern California. The fare is comfort food and I have been there at breakfast.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This is excellent for a good basic meal. We ate here three times on a recent trip to Davis. Each meal was very good. Servings are on the substantial side, so keep that in mind when ordering.Service was friendly and the restaurant decor was very interesting.

Been to Black Bear Diner? Share your experiences!