I have done whale watching before. This is a whole new level. We are not talking 2 hours out to hopefully see something and then two hours back. We chose the smaller catamaran, which really let's you get up close. I know it's not always like this, but these guys are really good. It went like this...
1) Board boat
2) As soon as you leave the harbor cue the sea lions
3) Sea Lions check...now cue the blue whales
4) Blue whales check...now cue the bottle nose Dolphins. Oh and throw in Patches. The most famous dolphin on the west coast. Oh and make sure to throw in some 20+ ft high jumps.
5) Bottle nose Dolphins and Patches check...now cue about 300 common dolphin complete with aerial displays.
6) Common Dolphins check. Let's add one last humpback whale on the way into the harbor.
7) Throw in a few more sea lions for good measure
8) Thanks for coming. Please enjoy these amazing brownies.
It was an unbelievable experience for the whole family.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.