Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome Day!!

Our experience with this tour company was seamless! Janilo, our able, on time and safe driver was... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
mrgccheng
Philippines
Great experience

We had an awesome experience with our tour guide Dal. Thanks to her and our driver Janilo... read more

Reviewed May 29, 2022
ezgia510

Recommended experiences in and around Cebu Island
from $190.00
from $96.00
from $133.34
from $120.00
More Info
All reviews light breakfast tumalog falls whale sharks cebu city scuba diving bucket list driver company waterfall moalboal shore
Selected filters
Reviewed May 17, 2022 via mobile

It was one of the best days of my life!! I chose to swim with the shark-whales and to visit the bluewater Sumilon island resort. This experience was really amazing and I definitely recommend it.
A very big thank you to my guide Libeth and my driver JayR who were adorable and really contributed to make this experience magical.

Date of experience: May 2022
Reviewed May 14, 2022 via mobile

Collected on time at our Cebu hotel by Janilo our driver. Absolutely faultless driving. Considered and safe. About three hours to Oslob where we were greeted by Malyn our guide. A light breakfast of eggs and toast and bread with coffee/ tea followed before heading off to swim with the whale sharks.
Unfortunately while eating the rain came in. It didn’t stop as we got to the whale watching where we had a brief orientation.
Hint. Don’t put sun cream on before going. It is discouraged for obvious reasons.
Anyway the rain didn’t dampen the experience of swimming with these majestic whale sharks!!!!.
I want to thank both Janilo for his professional driving.
Malyn. Although it was monsoonal rain, Malyn stayed with us all the way to boarding the boat and was there when we came back to shore. A professional with a lovely disposition and smile.
The weather meant we missed trip to falls but cannot be helped.
Thoroughly recommend this company and staff.
Bucket list ticked off

Date of experience: May 2022
Reviewed April 30, 2022 via mobile

Don’t have enough words how good this tour was, specially driver, mr. Alvin and tour guide Ms. Libeth, very sweet and knowledgeable

Reviewed April 29, 2022

I went to a whale watching and Tumalog waterfall tour and had an amazing time.

Jay R the driver was friendly and accomodating to the time and schedule I wanted the tour. We left Cebu City quite early and I ended up having the waterfall almost entirely to myself!

My guide Libeth was also very friendly and really helpful in making it a smooth process when going to the whale shark watching. She is also an amazing photographer and helped me get some good photos for IG and to share with friends.

The tour helped me cross swimming with whale sharks off the bucket list whilst making my travels convenient.

Reviewed April 14, 2022

I booked this for two tours . One for the visit to Whale Shark and other one for Canyoorning and drop from Moalboal to Cebu. Their cars were in best condition, the driver's reached much in advance, were were humble and gave us best service .

1  Thank 905chetanc