Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Acky12
Las Pinas, Philippines

A friendly space to stay in oslob

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 14, 2017
The staff is very friendly and helpful. We have a good talk with the owner and he even booked our tour the next day even though it's already quite late at night. He arranged everything which makes our stay in Oslob even more memorable. He also gave us a ride going to the market which is really awesome. Will choose to stay here again.
Date of stay: June 2017
39.4 km from Garden Stay Beach Resort
Pool
Beachfront
View more hotels in Oslob
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 16, 2017

I, with a help of a friend, made a very last minute reservation in this property, which has been warmly accepted Christine, our booker and contact. From the city, my family and I arrived in the premises at late hour already. Only to find out that a staff is already waiting for us. I was really worried not to see the hotel immediately. Jean, one of the night staff, was there and introduced herself. She assisted us from check-in and brought us to the room. The room was very basic, toiletries were basic as well (you may bring your own), but there's a TV with proper channels and most important is, the room was clean. It was also spacious considering that I have been given good for 4 people. The location is situated by the sea; mountains are on the other side of the road. Very quiet surroundings and the resort has that provincial homey feeling that is common to Filipino rural life. There is no restaurant but a small bar though the staff will be happy to cook something for you. There are also basic stock of beverages including alcohol. Should you prefer to eat outside the hotel, there is a nearby town where you can buy food and other stuff and the friendly staff will be happy to call a tricycle for you. Jean and her colleagues were able to help me as well booking our whale shark experience and the Sumilon Island visit. Though I customized the rest of my tours. This place is really peaceful and the sea will bring you calmness. Above all, the staff (and I may say the rest of the people I've encountered) were amazingly friendly and accommodating. I have already recommended this place to my friends.

Room tip: Upper Floor rooms
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank wendy j
Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at this place. The owner and staffs are so accommodating.
The rooms are clean, as well as the entire area. The kids loved the place. Its like you're home away from home.
Although the place is just small, but its so cosy and clean with exceptional scenery.

Thank you Mr. Roy and Ms. Christine. We really enjoyed our stay!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Darlvin Gay E
Reviewed January 29, 2017 via mobile

Priced @ 1,800/night i think it is a little pricey for a very basic room and resort.

Room: the room where we stayed at had 2 single beds and since we are a couple traveling they had to push those 2 together which is very uncomfortable. 2 very light pillows are provided and 2 blankets which you wouldn't really need because the ac is not that good.

Bathroom: hot and cold shower is available. No bidet available. 2 towels are also provided.

Resort: They have a dining area and or a mini bar overlooking the sea.

Food: Breakfast is available upon req. but no food for lunch and dinner. Their menu was a joke because they didn't even have whats in there. Given that they were expecting guests they should have prepared. So you literally have to to the market every time you feel hungry which is like 10mins tricycle ride.

Staff: Very friendly and accommodating.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 12, 2016 via mobile

Had the pleasure of staying here for 1night; room has all the amenities you need; clean, hot water and air con.
The owner Tony was super gracious, taking it upon himself to chauffeur us to the various sights for over 5hrs. We'd definitely be back to enjoy his hospitality. Thanks again!

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank szeless
Reviewed November 2, 2016

I came to this resort because of a friends recommendation. It is my understanding the current owners, who are very nice and available most of the time, are not the same as when my friend had stayed. I hadn't noticed when I booked it that it was a small resort which somehow disappointed me. Turns out that wasn't a problem as I enjoyed talking to the staff and had a nice time sitting in the restaurant and bar with the cool breeze blowing listening to their good music. The food, although a small menu of three choices for dinner, was good and reasonable. Breakfast was a set menu and included in your stay. I don't recall if there was a choice at lunch. The grounds were beautiful and the private beach nice. In the mornings when the wind wasn't blowing the snorkeling was great, but please be aware there are some sea urchins in the rocky entry area. There are some things that could make this place better for me. It would be nice to have a TV in the room, a bath mat, hand towel and wash cloth. Also conditioner, not just shampoo. The one thing that was the deal killer is that hot water is limited. It is run by solar so if no sun no hot water. We did have sun and it still was not what I call hot and only during certain hours, so if you go explore or swim you can't warm up in the shower in the evening. Lastly, I would recommend, if you have the time, to talk to someone at Liloan port and catch your own ride to the resort. I felt that the 2000 php was WAY overpriced to get me and my husband to the hotel. If there are others coming at the same time as you the price can divided for the van ride. Leaving the hotel we took a tri-cycle back for 500 php. It took about 50 minutes. Lastly, you can ask the tri-cycle drivers about renting scooters (600 php for 24 hours), then if you want to swim with the whale sharks you can do it for 1000 php. The hotel charges 2200 php. We felt all the tour prices were high, but it is great that they offer them.

Date of stay: November 2016