Open today: 6:00 AM - 12:30 PM

from US$189.75
from US$87.18
from US$82.06
2,634 results
All reviews gentle giants underwater camera once in a lifetime cebu city amazing experience bucket list small boat local fishermen snorkeling gear briefing area life jackets oslob whale shark hour drive sumilon island creatures boats tourists
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 January 2019 via mobile

Decided weeks ago to swim with whale sharks in Oslob. Was not dissapointed. The whole setup is organised, efficient & I never felt that these amazing giants were being disrespected. Its a quick "drive thru" approach but I was amazed at how large they are & I am in love with these giants! Be there as early as possible, we went at 5am and we were in the water at 06:30am!

Its 1000 pesos to snorkel and we came up close to these animals...or they came close to us!! I felt more like their entertainment! Lol!

3  Thank Jeanmdk
Reviewed 31 December 2018 via mobile

Swimming with whale sharks was well organised and good value. Friendly staff for a once in a lifetime opportunity

Reviewed 30 December 2018 via mobile

I would definitely recommend everybody who is at least in some close distend of Oslob to do this.
The whale sharks are amazing and very impressive!

We did a dive at the earliest timeframe what I would really recommend doing since it gets extremely crowded!

1  Thank MKdeS
Reviewed 29 December 2018

If you have any shred of decency in your body, I beg you, go to Donsol instead if you want to interact with the whale sharks. This 'project' messes with the whale sharks migration and makes them dependant on humans. The amount of time they are fed is not healthy. The whale sharks took after hungry dogs following a human around for food. While it's amazing to actually see one, I beg you, for their sake, go somewhere like Donsol where they treat the whale sharks with respect.

12  Thank Danica M
Reviewed 29 December 2018 via mobile

I’m so glad I did this activity and was able to cross it off my bucket list. You’re given 30 minutes to watch the whale sharks as they swim close to you. You can also dive for an extra fee.