All reviewscooked breakfastattention to detailhome made cakesworking nearbyensuite bathroomstayed recentlyone nighta wonderful stayon arrivalb and bnothing too much troublemotor speedwaybreakfast was excellentevening mealstay there againlovely decorbig slab
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Very warm and friendly welcome. Stayed for one night when working nearby.Had excellent nights sleep and a great breakfast. Highly recommend and good value compared to other establishments in the area. Thanks

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Dawn L, Manager at Laundimer House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Thank you for your kind words Chris. Reviews like yours are so much appreciated. I am hoping to expand my breakfast range and also offer light evening meals, so if you are ever in the area again I hope to be able to offer some really tasty foodstuffs. Many thanks again and kind regards, Dawn

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with two 15 year old boys. We were greeted by name and with sincere warmth and immediately felt welcome.

Our rooms were spotless, beautifully decorated and sumptuously comfortable. The beds and bedding were just so comfortable. We slept extremely well as a result.

Breakfast was a pleasure. I struggle with food in a morning but the choice was excellent. My son had a full breakfast and could watch the hens who laid his egg whilst he ate it! The quality, choice and warmth of welcome to the dining room made breakfast truly pleasurable.

All in all, a fantastic place to stay and I would totally recommend this luxurious, sumptuous and welcoming home. Thank you Dawn and Arianna. Hope to see you again!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2017

We stayed recently whilst visiting family in the area. Set in peaceful countryside with good walks around. Very warm welcome from the lovely Dawn. The room was very clean, spacious and excellently appointed with everything one could possibly need, all very modern and in perfect condition. Breakfast was a fantastic full English, although there are all other options available. We would definitely stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bluesman1950
Reviewed 16 September 2017

My husband and I have travelled extensively on business (1 month of every 6 months) throughout the UK for the past 14 years. We stay almost exclusively at B&B's. We have experienced the entire range of accommodations from "bare bones" to "full luxury". After staying here last night, this wonderful B&B in a quiet country setting is at the top of our list. The owner/hostess was very friendly, welcoming and helpful...even texting numerous area restaurants we might choose from before our arrival. On arrival we were warmly greeted, shown to our immaculately clean and beautifully furnished room where there was home made cake with tea. The comfy bed and quiet setting made for a most restful night. Breakfast was just as amazing - extensive menu offerings and perfectly prepared selections. We will stay here any time we are in this area and wholeheartedly recommend it to others!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

What could a person ask from a B&B? Well fill in all the boxes, mark them excellent, and add extra charm, efficiency and comfort and you are getting close to our experience of Laundimer house. Amazing wildlife from the windows, within easy reach of top butterfly sites, and great walks on the doorstep. Dawn is an excellent host, and provides simply the best breakfast it has been my pleasure to eat. Please don't fill up the beds for when we next visit!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple