All reviews attention to detail home made cakes working nearby cooked fresh a wonderful stay one night stayed recently on arrival fantastic breakfast b and b nothing too much trouble lovely home comfy bed motor speedway open countryside stay there again lovely decor
Reviewed 19 September 2017

We stayed recently whilst visiting family in the area. Set in peaceful countryside with good walks around. Very warm welcome from the lovely Dawn. The room was very clean, spacious and excellently appointed with everything one could possibly need, all very modern and in perfect condition. Breakfast was a fantastic full English, although there are all other options available. We would definitely stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bluesman1950
Reviewed 16 September 2017

My husband and I have travelled extensively on business (1 month of every 6 months) throughout the UK for the past 14 years. We stay almost exclusively at B&B's. We have experienced the entire range of accommodations from "bare bones" to "full luxury". After staying here last night, this wonderful B&B in a quiet country setting is at the top of our list. The owner/hostess was very friendly, welcoming and helpful...even texting numerous area restaurants we might choose from before our arrival. On arrival we were warmly greeted, shown to our immaculately clean and beautifully furnished room where there was home made cake with tea. The comfy bed and quiet setting made for a most restful night. Breakfast was just as amazing - extensive menu offerings and perfectly prepared selections. We will stay here any time we are in this area and wholeheartedly recommend it to others!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

What could a person ask from a B&B? Well fill in all the boxes, mark them excellent, and add extra charm, efficiency and comfort and you are getting close to our experience of Laundimer house. Amazing wildlife from the windows, within easy reach of top butterfly sites, and great walks on the doorstep. Dawn is an excellent host, and provides simply the best breakfast it has been my pleasure to eat. Please don't fill up the beds for when we next visit!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I stayed at Laundimer House for just one night before heading off to Rockingham Motor Speedway. I had a friendly and helpful welcome and a pack up breakfast was no bother even though I was departing early the next morning. The room was perfectly clean and tidy, everything I needed was there and I had an excellent nights sleep. I'll be very happy to return.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Was visiting our father in Corby during which was, unbeknownst to us, the busiest weekend of the year. Luckily, our wonderful 'host to be' Dawn, had a cancellation. Couldn't have been happier. Only sorry we were staying just one night. Dawn is a lovely, welcoming and very approachable lady. We had one of the warmest welcomes I've ever experienced. The farm house has such charm. Dawn's attention to detail is second to none. We've already checked a future date with her. Can't wait to return.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family