All reviews attention to detail home made cakes working nearby cooked fresh stayed recently one night a wonderful stay on arrival b and b nothing too much trouble motor speedway breakfast was excellent stay there again comfy bed lovely decor big slab dawn
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Was visiting our father in Corby during which was, unbeknownst to us, the busiest weekend of the year. Luckily, our wonderful 'host to be' Dawn, had a cancellation. Couldn't have been happier. Only sorry we were staying just one night. Dawn is a lovely, welcoming and very approachable lady. We had one of the warmest welcomes I've ever experienced. The farm house has such charm. Dawn's attention to detail is second to none. We've already checked a future date with her. Can't wait to return.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for the one night whilst working nearby. As on previous visits, the owner, Dawn's attention to detail is second to none. There is nearly always some kind of upgrade gone on, some just subtle changes. Dawn's breakfasts are also superb, the freshly laid eggs are a real treat. Will definitely be staying here again.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Stayed recently for two nights and have discovered a hidden gem. Spacious and comfortable room with all the facilities and amenities needed.
Breakfast was excellent with a wide selection on offer.
The stay was one of the best we have had and Dawn goes to great lengths to make everything as perfect as possible.
We would definitely return here without hesitation

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We booked this b&b as a place to stay whilst at Silverstone for the F1 weekend and we were very pleased we did. It was very clean and peaceful, Dawn the hostess was lovely nothing was too much trouble. There were drink making facilities in the room as well as wi fi, flat screen tv, toiletries in bathroom and a big slab of lemon drizzle cake which was great thanks Dawn. Breakfast was all cooked fresh but there was also the choice of cereal, fresh fruit & yogurt plus continental if preferred. The whole weekend was a complete joy, would we stay here again....... yes in a heartbeat it was so relaxed, chilled and friendly.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful stay! Due to my job I stay at a huge amount of places and this was the best I have ever stayed in. Dawn clearly has immense pride in the facility and service that she offers. Everything she did was excellent and I will certainly be returning when I am in the area - I just wish I was working nearby more!!

Steve