All reviews attention to detail home made cakes working nearby cooked fresh stayed recently one night a wonderful stay on arrival b and b nothing too much trouble motor speedway breakfast was excellent stay there again comfy bed lovely decor big slab dawn
Reviewed 8 October 2014

Has to be one of the best B&B's I have stayed in. From the minute you arrive you are made to feel welcome when you are met at the door by Dawn who is extremely nice and cannot do enough for you. Everything you could need is the rooms and the little touch of the homemade cake on arrival makes your feel all the more welcome. I have stayed in the majority of the rooms and they are all as good as each other with beautiful scenery. As mentioned in a previous review the breakfast is amazing and everything is catered for. We are regular visitors to the area and will not stop anywhere else other than here.

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Stephen D
Dawn L, Manager at Laundimer House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2014

What lovely comments Stephen- thank you! And you really have tried out most of our rooms now. I'm so glad you're happy with the service and its so nice to have guests that enjoy their brekkie. Take care and see you soon.

Reviewed 1 October 2014

this b&b is the best that I have stayed in this is a working farm it also has a landing strip for light aircraft a fish pond with fields all around , from the moment I arrived a warm greeting was on hand by the manager Dawn the room was second to none for the view and nothing was spared for the facilities a cake plenty of tea and coffee and other drinks comfortable bed and everything you may need down to a sewing kit alarm clock (now that's something different ) and this is the best bit Breakfast everything there and more a very enjoyable stay well done and I will be back

Room Tip: All rooms are good ones
  • Stayed: September 2014, traveled on business
Dawn L, Manager at Laundimer House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such lovely comments Brian. You have really made my day and you are really helping my little business. It was a pleasure to meet you and I'm so glad your enjoyed the cake and the brekkie. Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 15 September 2014

I stayed here recently with friends for a get together in the area. The rooms were extremely comfortable, clean and had good en-suite facilities, and the owner was very friendly and welcoming. The beautiful views across the countryside made for a real plus, and I would definitely recommend this lovely B&B and would happily stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed 14 September 2014

We stayed here while visiting relatives that lived nearby. We were very well looked after and enjoyed the peace and quiet of being in the middle of the countryside. I would definitely recommend if you wanted a nice, quiet and relaxing stay away.

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2014

I recently stayed at this lovely b&b with a couple of friends as we were attending a reunion in the area. We stayed in two of the rooms, which made it perfect for sharing and made the already very reasonable cost a real plus. The rooms were lovely. They were quiet and very comfortable with good en-suite facilities to match. I loved the location, which was an excellent base for exploring the local area. With a hangover on the Sunday morning it was totally blissful to have the cooked breakfast, which was the most welcome medicine (and enough reason to return on its own!). The owner was great; truly providing the perfect balance between home from home and hotel. A great stay i cannot recommend higher. Many thanks

• Stayed: April 2014