Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$159
Hotels.comUS$159
Expedia.comUS$159
eDreamsUS$159
PricelineUS$159
Agoda.comUS$159
Orbitz.comUS$159
All reviews the cottages full kitchen clear lake grassy area fish boat slips place to stay bass dog bed front porch late at night a real gem perfect stay watch the sunset bug spray view is amazing family vacation
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 December 2020 via mobile

Needed a spot to crash after a long drive and some wine tasting. The room was very clean and the owner was quite helpful advising on wineries and restaurants around the lake. The cottages seemed to also be recently painted, and tastefully done.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2020

Hi there, so about a week or so ago my wife and I spent three lovely days at this resort on a very much needed break away 'from it all'. When we called the place the owner, Bob, was so friendly and he upgraded us to one of their cottages right on the edge of the lake with beautiful views - the sunsets were incredible !!! Our cottage was totally clean and the Covid protocols they followed were very detailed. We went in December of course so a lot of the amenities were closed which is totally understandable. In the summer, and when, all going well we start to get back to 'normal' it would undoubedly be a beautiful place to stay - so DO IT !! Finally, we just want to thank Bob for allowing uas to keep our belongings in the cottage for more time than normal as we went on a fishing trip on the lake the day we were scheduled to leave - very much appreciated Bob !! Overall - we loved our time there are planning to return when better times arrive this summer

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 3 October 2020 via mobile

We went there to celebrate my husband's birthday. It was 4 adults and 3 children under 4. It was absolutely amazing. My husband and our 9 month old were in cottage 17. It was right off the lake. The cabin was clean with a full kitchen and huge jetted tub. I will definitely recommend buying bug spray for the room and your family. Its not too bad but the spray makes it easier. The inn keeper, Bob, was really nice and accommodating. We also rented a boat and it was amazing. The water was nice and calm. The kids fell asleep. We definitely recommend this place. We plan on returning for the 4th of July.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 14 August 2020

Cottage was clean and exactly as described. Checking-in was great with offer for suggested dining and activities in area. Enjoyed the lakeside in the early mornings and at sunset very much.Stayed 2 nights - visited Lake Pilsbury on middle day.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 3 August 2020 via mobile

This is the first time I rented a cottage at Clear Lake Cottages and Marina. I’ve been to Clearlake many times and have rented homes, hotels, etc. This is one of the best places to rent from. It is conveniently located near restaurants, parks, and grocery stores. An added bonus is that you can easily rent their pontoon boat or kayaks which was located directly outside of my cottage. The cottage was very spacious and the kitchen was stocked with cooking and eating utensils. My cottage had a front porch with a lake view. The property manager was very accommodating and provided excellent customer service. He made us feel welcomed. My kids also enjoyed the swimming pool which was set to the perfect temperature. The only unfortunate thing was that we only stayed for two nights. In the future I will definitely book a 4-5 night stay. Overall, this is a great place to stay in Clearlake.

Date of stay: July 2020