“Absolutely delicious!”

Lucia Restaurant & Bar
Reviewed 11 May 2018

our meals was fantastic. I had the salmon on the lunch menu and it was delicious. It was well prepared and cooked just right. Our waiter Jose was very attentive to our needs and so pleasant. We were lucky enough to be seated outdoor on a beautiful day. I highly recommend dining here.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Our meals were all great. Variety of food, all very tasty. Tortilla soup and a duck/goat cheese pizza for lunch. The oysters were the best I've ever had, so much flavor didn't need any sauce.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

So, we eat lunch here at least once a month. I always go with the intention of trying something new, but I never do. I always end up ordering the chicken — it’s just that good! It’s succulent on the inside with a crispy skin on the outside that’s seasoned just right and served with the BEST French Fries I have ever had and a delicious, lightly dressed green salad. Pair it with a glass of Bernardus Chardonnay while listening to live music on the patio or in the open air dining room — life in Carmel Valley doesn’t get much better than this!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Great menu; terrific service. The seating was so comfortable. I loved everything. I could have stayed for hours

Reviewed 9 April 2018

In the three years my boyfriend and I have been together, this was one of the best meals we've ever had! The food was superb, especially the abalone. My favorite was the green apple sorbet - the taste and consistency were absolutely perfect! But what made our experience truly exceptional was our waitress, Delia. She was so generous and patient with us (we asked a million questions!) With her help we tried new foods (such as the abalone) and felt so relaxed and welcomed. Lastly, my boyfriend and I were both struck by what a great value our meal was for the price compared with the restaurants where I live (Half Moon Bay.) We will be making a trip back here again!