“Great produce and a salad bar”

Earthbound Farm Organic Farm Stand
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I stopped here probably 4 times during our 1 week stay. I picked up tomatoes, peas, mango, apples, bananas, burrata and salads from the salad bar plus other things. Very good quality. That caprese salad I made was delicious.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I often go there to get fresh vegetables and fruit. They also offer lunch and fresh drinks. I did not have a good experience with lunch as i ordered a sandwich and it never came and when i complained they gave me a sandwich which i did not order thus i never order sandwiches there. I have noticed many families bring their children and order lunch and eat outside on picnic tables which are provided free of charge.

It has a lovely traditional feel to their store. Remember to bring your own bags as they charge for their paper bags.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

While going up to Carmel Valley we stopped in to check it out. A very nice Veg stand with Deli and food bar items.You may see the Earthbound label in your local store in parts of California. We bought some Rhubarb and are going to make a pie with it. Don't see it to much in our local stores. You can walk around the gardens, pick herbs and berries and let the kids explore a garden area. The prices are a bit higher then you see in "regular" stores, but the items we saw were very good looking, after all it is a Organic farm.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

My family and I have been coming here for years, and always recommend our guests from out of town to go delight in all the treasures that Earthbound Farms offered.
I would bring our daughters to attend the workshops every year and sit out in the lovely gardens to enjoy our lunch.
Well, as of yesterday, I will NOT be going back. Your employees can make or break your business, and yesterday afternoon, this once great family run business, LOST a plethora of future enthusiastic patrons BECAUSE OF the staff.
The staff was so RUDE. They walked around the small little store as if they OWNED that place and they were going to run it the way THEY wanted. Which was to be RUDE and discourteous and judgmental towards their customers. Talking OUT LOUD about customers in the store!!! The absolute pretentious nerve of these people was mind blowing!!! SO rude in fact that I left without buying all of the items I usually stock up on when I frequent there.
Sorry, Earthbound Farms. Until you find new staff, we will find a new farm stand to give our business to.

4  Thank Shannon O
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Would have given five stars except for price
Have frequented store for many years good place for young kids to play and eat healthy