All reviews on foot the owner olga simple airport flight
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2019

The room was Clean, tidy and very close to the airport (5 minutes by walk).
The owner's son received us wonderfully and the owner (Olga) helped us with some things and was very kind.
We really enjoyed .

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 20 July 2019 via mobile

I [29F-Aus] am travelling for work and decided to stay close to the airport on my first night.
The hotel is well enough (bit dirty but OK considering the price. The male owner (however) is just awful. He kept trying to hug me and touch me. I dodged a hug and his finger caught my lip and he literally dug it into my mouth .
He was pushy and kept insisting that I go to a local lemur park with him. He then charged me an outrageous taxi fee.
He insisted that he drive me to my next hotel and was equally pushy and touchy. On the way there, he pulled over and tried to put me on a bus to travel the rest of the way. Again, he charged me an outrageous taxi fee.
I wouldn't stay here again nor would I recommend this business to others.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 20 June 2019

We where very happy to find this place! Olga was super friendly and we felt like home..will will soon go back and stay ther again. The location is super good. Walking distance to from.the airport. The food was very very good and a good price.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2019

If you’re looking for an overnight stay near the airport: this is the place. It’s within walking distance from the airport. It’s not fancy, but for the price and location it’s worth it. WiFi works. The place is clean and cutely decorated. There are shops, restaurants and ATMs nearby. Also within walking distance. If you’re looking for a non-personal, cookie-cutter type of western hotels, this hotel is not for you. This hotel has Madagasy character.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 28 January 2019

Needed a cheap place nearby to rest for a few before another flight, and wasn't interested in getting a taxi or going to a pricey hotel for just a shower/nap. Airport travel desk recommended Homelidays. Pretty easy to find - walk out main entrance to airport and go left at "round-a-about" (a VERY small triangle looking thing, not like any round-a-bout I am familiar with). Five minutes give or take and it is on the right - there is a sign and it should be easy to spot. A little gate leads into an alley way, and you'll walk a little more before you see another sign - the place is on the right. WIFI and a little guide book library are available. Power and water went out for a while, then came back on after a couple hours. Staff was professional, helpful, friendly. Everything was clean and cute. I would want to leave the balcony open at night for cool air, but might not for security reasons - other room balconies and nearly building were too accessible in my opinion. I would definitely consider this for a longer stay. Transportation is available - there is a bus stop at the airport and taxis, but I don't know that there are things to do within walking distance. I only saw a few folks selling things and one restaurant on my walk over.

Room tip: Upper rooms have nice little balconies - didn't see other rooms...
Date of stay: December 2018