All reviews hill view elderly people stayed here for nights nice hotel rooms bhutan
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I have stayed in this hotel on 01st & 02nd of July 2017 with my family. No doubt rooms are quite spacious with city and hill view. from 03rd floor one can also get view of river. Very peaceful stay with good food & good services.

Room tip: We stayed in room no. 201, 301, & 307. All are good. but best one is 307.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank vicksyg
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Our stay is for 2 days on Jan 2017 in this hotel, i dont like this hotel stay.
its a very much average hotel, but u can find better in same budget after little exploring, hotel rooms are average, there is some issue with lights in hotel rooms,there restaurant, bar is not in working condition, we have to take food every time on other hotel restaurant. ROOMS ARE PRETTY AVERAGE,

Room tip: Take a emergency backup for light if you want to book this hotel.
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Palash_jsr
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights during our stay in paro. It's strictly a budget hotel, rooms are very very big and clean, lighting is very dim, washrooms are clean. We did not try food here as many other options were available closeby. Located at the end of paro market, location is suitable as everything is closeby.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank mithiln2016
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

This is a budget hotel & great for bag packers! Room is spacious & situated in the town.
They don't have lift & Wifi service was a disaster!
We had dinner at the restaurant which was too spicy & they provided worst quality complimentary breakfast at the time of check-out!! (as we had to leave for airport at 5 AM!)
Loved their friendly staffs & cleaniness of the hotel.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 10 February 2017

I had the worst terrible experience with this hotel. I did my hotel booking at this hotel in 4 months advance. So as per our booking through mail confirmation on 31/12/2016 I reached Paro with my team of 11 members at about 7pm. But when we reached at first nobody was present there at the reception, we were calling them but received no response and then one of us went to the 2nd floor and called up two person who were busy in listening music on their earphone. Then after some discussions they told us that only 3 Rooms are available but we had booked for 4 rooms. Then when we opposed they called the actual reception guy and then he told us that since a team of 18 tourists arrived at the morning , so they have provided them all the best rooms at the second floor and handed us the keys of the 4th floor rooms. Then when we saw the 4th floor rooms, it was literally the worst rooms, the front door was broken, the door lock was coming out, bad smell was coming out, and actually those were the rooms used for business purposes as there was a conference hall beside the rooms. Also no lift was there and it is a great problem for the older people to go up to the 4th floor each and every time without a lift. Then when we came down and demanded the actual good rooms which were being shown in the pictures, they then told us that they can only provide those rooms the next day after 12pm but that was also not sure. The reception guy told me a lie that he had mailed me at the morning about the problem regarding rooms but it was an utter lie as I only received the email mentioned if I am arriving today or not and that also at 6:30pm when I did not get any wifi to open my mail. Then also the guy very casually told us to find some other hotels within 20 minutes because within 20 minutes we have to decide whether to take their hotel or any other. They were not even bothered or helped us to find some other hotels. It was almost 8:30pm and all the shops were closed and we were being harassed in this manner. Atlast we on our own found a hotel named Hotel Jigmeling and luckily we got rooms there and the staff were very helpful and properly behaved. Thus I would never ever recommend this worst hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: December 2016