All reviews bedroom villa personal butler massage room valley view room yoga studio tiger's nest ginger tea amazing country heated pool great spa deep tissue massage small kitchen steam room the general manager hot stone bath the hotel manager tour guide
Reviewed 3 April 2018

The best place to stay in Bhutan, 2 nights in COMO Uma Punhaka, 4 nights in COMO Uma Paro and 1 night at Bumdrak Camp. Awesome guides, very nice and efficient buttlers, perfect villa rooms. The restaurant has a lot of variety and excellent food.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Vishal P, Manager at COMO Uma Paro, Bhutan, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Martamc92

Kuzu Zangpo La!

Thank you very much for reviewing us at TripAdvisor. We truly appreciate, you talking the time to do this for us. It gives us immense pleasure to note that your family had a fantastic time with our properties in Paro and Punakha. Thank you once again for your feedback and We look forward welcoming you again in future.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 6 nights- booked their Retreat package with daily yoga and massages (Have asked a lot of questions before we confirmed our booking and the reservation staff, Sara is very (x5) patient during the booking process). We stayed in their main building. Our rooms are on the top floor, facing Paro Valley. No lifts but their staff will bring your luggages to your room. Almost all staff know who you are and which is your room, from the reception, housekeeping, dining and spa. It is a very intimate and friendly setting due to their small number of rooms/ villas.

Our guide Yarab and driver Gopal are good! No issues with communication as both speak English. Both worked with Como for more than a decade and are very experienced. They met us at the airport from the time we arrived and are with us throughout our stay till the day we leave Paro. They are very accommodating i.e we wanted to go Thimpu at a very last minute (Thimpu is not on our original itinerary) and arranged for us to go.

The room is nice and have ample storage space. They even have yoga mats in the room. Their common facilities include yoga studio (complimentary daily evening classes for guests), gym, heated pool, steam room, small library and morning archery and darts lessons at their compound to keep us occupied in our free time.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Jill M T,

Kuzu Zangpo La!

Thank you very much for reviewing us at TripAdvisor. We truly appreciate, you talking the time to do this for us. It gives us immense pleasure to note that our products and services have exceeded your expectation, most importantly the services of our staff. I will make sure to pass along your kind words to Sara, Gopal and Yarab. Thank you once again for your feedback and We look forward welcoming you again in future.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

This is true luxury. I am sure that this is the fanciest but nicest place to stay in all of Paro. The location is exceptional, the staff, the food, the calmness, the serenity, the kindness cannot be matched. I have friends that are living in Bhutan and they loved spending time at the hotel with us. The pool was inviting and clean. I wish that I could just live there forever and be taken care of by these incredible people that make it all seem so easy.

I did archery on the property, hiked to unique locations and took a trip to Tiger's Nest from the hotel. Looked over my reviews and could not believe that I forgot this one. I am constantly thinking about my experience at this hotel when I need to think of experiences meditation.

Room tip: If you have a reservation - then you have a good room
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank RA_Traveler
Vishal P, Manager at COMO Uma Paro, Bhutan, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear RA_Traveler

Kuzu Zangpo La,

Thank you very much for reviewing us at TripAdvisor.

We truly appreciate, you talking the time to do this for us . I am glad to learn that you enjoyed the facilities, cuisine and location of Como Uma Paro. Thank you once again for talking the time to review us. We look forward to yet another opportunity to welcome you back to the COMO Uma Paro and remain at your disposal for any assistance you may need in future.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

We stayed a total of 4 nights in COMO Uma Paro. The hotel is lovely with well appointed rooms and a fabulous restaurant (with amazing views). The food was amazing at all times - whether for breakfast, lunch or dinner. But what made the hotel stand out most was the quality of the staff. Without exception, everyone was so friendly, knowledgable and went out of their way to help you as much as possible. I would totally recommend this hotel, and we hope to go back ourselves someday.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Vishal P, Manager at COMO Uma Paro, Bhutan, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Dear Singaporegibson,

Kuzu Zangpo La!

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us in Trip advisor. We are delighted to hear that our services and products exceeded your expectation. I am certain my colleagues would be very pleased to hear about your feedback. Thank you once again and I look forward to yet another opportunity to welcome you back to COMO Uma Paro.

Vishal

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Budhiman is hands down THE BEST masseuse I've had! Phenomenal talent and skilled professional. Wangchuk at the bar is also well trained and dedicated to great service. I was tired and cannot remember who took us to our room, but he was also exceptionally kind. Everything from the room, the bed, decor, service, ah, the spa! The welcome tea (ginger with cinnamon and honey), the outstanding restaurant, the views! Could go on...pure bliss, beauty and class all around.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Boxofgoods

Greetings from COMO Uma Paro

Thank you for your valuable time, 5* star rating and wonderful feedback to others on Trip Advisor. We are very delighted to hear that you have enjoyed our beautiful views, rooms, food and off course the service of our staff. I would be pleased to share your message with Budhiman and Wangchuk

Thank you once again and my colleagues and I look forward to welcoming you back to our hidden paradise in the near future.

Vishal