UpValley Inn & Hot Springs(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
US$341
AscendHotels
US$339
Best Western Plus Stevenson Manor(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
US$455
US$358
Agoda.com
The Craftsman Inn(Calistoga)
Bear Flag Inn(Calistoga)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewsretro stylefree snacksking suiteroadside motelmid centurybreakfast vouchershot tubcute hotelpool areasilverado trailclose to downtownrooms were very cleanmini fridgenice staygreat poollarge poolold school
Reviewed 26 September 2016

We enjoyed our stay at The Sunburst for two nights in September. We booked through a last minute hotel app, and got a very reasonable rate. The best part of the hotel is the location. It is a short drive, walk or bike to many of the wineries, and an easy walk to town to some great restaurants. The hotel has 2 bikes that you can use, which was nice for keeping it safe for afternoon wine tasting. The room itself was very basic, but had everything that you needed for a brief stay, particularly with all there is to do locally. One thing to note is that the walls between rooms are very thin, and you can hear people talking, snoring, etc. at times. After a full day of wine tastings that shouldn't bother you though. Reception was helpful and responded almost immediately to a question we emailed prior to arrival. Overall a very good experience.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
Martha S, General Manager at Calistoga Motor Lodge and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2016

Hello LonelyBeagle,
Thank you for the review of your recent stay here at the Sunburst Calistoga! I am so glad you had a wonderful time and enjoyed our rooms, mineral pools and location. I can tell you that with all of our planned renovations, happening as i type, we will have an on-site spa, and a full-service restaurant, bar and beer garden opening in mid-December. And we are definitely planning to insulate the walls between rooms to reduce the noise issue. Just a few more reasons to come back :)
Thanks again for your kind words, and we truly appreciate the feedback. I hope your travels bring you back this way soon!

Reviewed 21 September 2016

This was a very cute boutique hotel. The rooms are fine...look...if you are coming for fancy schmancy, this is not your scene. Go down to the Indian Resort down the road.

This is a CUTE little hotel that at one time I am sure was a motel. They have gussyed it up and made it into a sweet little place. The mineral pools were lovely. And the staff is so sweet and kind. I will come back to this hotel!!!

Room Tip: Choose the 300 series rooms off of the main street.
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
Martha S, General Manager at Calistoga Motor Lodge and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2016

Hello Mary,
Thank you for the review of your recent stay here at the Sunburst Calistoga! I am so glad you had a wonderful time and enjoyed our rooms, mineral pools and location. I can tell you that with all of our planned renovations, happening as i type, we will have an on-site spa, and a full-service restaurant, bar and beer garden opening in mid-December. Just a few more reasons to come back :)

Reviewed 20 September 2016

Cute hotel, loved that it's been updated & refurbished! The mineral springs was a plus as well as location to Napa Valley. A value and a gem of a find for this area. We will recommend this to our friends and

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello Iris,

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

After the madness of vegas and roughing it in yosemite we were both looking forward to this hotel and it didn't disappoint. Got checked straight in and free water and nibbles in the room. Air con, though loud did the job and the bed was comfy. As it was unseasonably hot we had dome great pool time relaxing in the 3 pools. Breakfast coupon was used and the great free calistoga shuttle was used after being given cards to use by the hotel. Would def recommend this hotel to others.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple

Hello Jen,

Reviewed 20 September 2016

I am always a little worried when I book a reasonably priced dog friendly hotel. There were no unpleasant surprises here. Everything appeared to be recently updated, smelled good and was very clean. I hope to return and enjoy the mineral jacuzi again in the future, so convenient.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello Rochelle,
Thank you again for this wonderful review! I hope your travels bring you back this way soon!