Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hyatt.comUS$139
Agoda.comUS$139
Expedia.comUS$139
PricelineUS$139
Hotels.comUS$139
Trip.comUS$157
1,780 results
All reviews nice hotel self parking san francisco airport business trip convenient location free shuttle an early flight shuttle service bay view conference atrium valet status closet uber convenience freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2021

Great place and location. Staff service was really great but just the room needs work on entertainment (TV) and would be great if there is a microwave. A great place to stay really close to the airport and lots of places to dine and shop around.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Michael Scherbert, Owner at Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2021

Hello arveshprasad, thank you for your review, we appreciate you staying with us. If there is any specific entertainment programming you would like us to look into, please let me know and i'll look into any additional options with our programming. All of our guest rooms have Chromecast connected to the TVs to stream your favorite apps as well. I apologize for not having a microwave inside our guest rooms, we offer the option to have microwaves placed inside your guest room prior to or during your stay. The hotel also has a microwave available to all guests on the atrium level near the hotel elevators. We look forward to your next stay, please let me know about any upcoming stays as I would love to connect in person for some socially distanced coffee out of our 3SIXTY Market. Best Regards, Michael Director of Sales

Reviewed 2 March 2021

Very Clean Super Close Excellent Comfort Great Confidence Where people Care and very Convenient Location all you need for a business meeting in the Bay Area 5 mins from SFO airpot. I will definitely stay there again in my next business trip to San Mateo County Thank you

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Kevin Kretsch, General Manager at Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2021

Thank you, Go258253! We love hearing that your travels will bring you back our way - see you back soon!

Reviewed 23 February 2021

Although by airport, didn’t hear anything. I could see the water from the hallway window. Walked across the street and it is perfect for a walk or run or just sit and enjoy the sounds and view of the water! Staff were awesome and adhered to CDC Covid guidelines! I felt safe and comfortable!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you, jybrd617 - hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 23 February 2021

The bathroom was disgusting. Human hair and gunk on the tile floor and shower pan. Carpet was not vacuumed for a long time. Hard to see out of the dirty exterior windows. Needs to be re modeled. The check out desk would not look up from the cell phone to say thank you for the stay. The whole hotel needs new management. I am the Vice President of my company and would never except this service or experience

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Kevin Kretsch, General Manager at Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

Dear waterscrape,
Clearly your experience was less than perfect, and for that we are extremely disappointed. We’d like the opportunity to show you the high level of service and product that our reputation of 4+ stars is built on. Hopefully, since you are in the Northern California region, your travels can and will bring you back our way. I’d love to personally oversee your return to our hotel for a much more enjoyable experience.
You may reach me any time at Kevin.kretsch@hyatt.com.
thanks,
Kevin

Reviewed 22 February 2021

I stayed here for two days as the booking was made for me. Clearly not a hotel you'd seek out if you thought about it. I found the room to be fine, nothing flash but agree that it's time for a re-fit. Think the impacts of Covid provide the explanation, I used the train nearby to head up to San Francisco proper. But if you're exhausted and need an airport hotel room, this will do the job.

Room tip: Another hotel perhaps
Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank GlobeExpress

Dear GlobeExpress,
We obviously want your visit to be absolutely perfect, so I’d love to spend a few minutes with you to gain a greater understanding of where we succeeded/failed in the categories you rated. I would be grateful if you could contact me directly at Kevin.kretsch@hyatt.com to chat for a few minutes.
Kevin