“Dairy Delights”

Jougert Bar
Ranked #60 of 194 Restaurants in Burlingame
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 27 April 2017

I stopped in for a tea, but was very pleasantly surprised to find an incredible diversity of yogurt options. Lots to try here from traditional to strange yogurt options. Great place to try!

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

It's the first time having greek yougart so dressed up and it was terrific! I tried a sweet one and ended up doing a take-out with another sweet one and one savory one! Yes! One with avocado, cucumbers, tomatoes, lime juice and salt/pepper! Wish I had eaten this with chips.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 14 January 2016

I went here 3-4 times over the week between Christmas and New Year's. I had the Turkish coffee and about three different yogurts. The base yogurt is very good (Greek style), and the toppings or mix-ins are fresh. I highly recommend you try it out.

The owner is a very interesting and cosmopolitan guy we enjoyed chatting with, and the other staff was very accommodating.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for a yogurt bowl. They have savory and sweet bowls and salads and make your own bowls. Biblical bowl was a hit, both savory and sweet with pomegranate, fig, grapes and green olives. Others had sweet bowls with Nutella and banana. All quite good. Kinda pricey, but what isn't? Nice place.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 27 December 2015

The Turkish coffee is pretty good; I've not had anything like it before, and I liked it. I also had the Orange Blossom dish. I thought it was a hair heavy on pistachios, but that's just my preference. It's a great snack, and I'll likely go back before this trip is over.

Date of visit: December 2015