All reviews pastries local bakery warner bros within walking distance universal studios coffee machine heated pool free parking every morning motor lodge rooms are small minute drive safe area would definitely stay here again los angeles motel lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2020

The Tangerine is okay the rooms are small the bed was comfy however the parking is very small and hard to maneuver in and out of it. However, I had this front desk person I will just say she was very unprofessional and told me she was doing me a favor. I was explained one thing regarding their billing in person and then she changes her mind and starts calling my room being very rude stating it's urgent to resolve a billing issue she claimed could be resolved the next day. I plan on speaking to upper management because she hung up on me telling me she was doing me a favor. I will never stay here again I never had a terrible experience here in California until I stayed at the Tangerine. The place is okay but this female employee should be educated on etiquette and professionalism.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2020

This is my first time at The Tangerine, the room is generously sized, free parking, comfortable bed, and the rate was incredible for this area. Also in-room mini-fridge and coffeemaker. I plan to try the pool soon. Restaurants are all around and within walking distance for a snack, light meal, or big feast. Mid-50s decor, a fun place to stay. You can't go wrong staying here.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 23 August 2020

Great location, everything feels clean and fresh, super friendly and helpful staff, good location. Nicely decorated. We’ll be regulars, this was our first stay. We were looking for a small hotel near our family with good ratings and at least 3 star, this met all our criteria and was better than expected.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 22 July 2020

The rooms are spacious and clean.
I’ve stayed here many times... though this last stay, I found some bed bugs (2) on my bed.
(I didn’t know they looked similar to fleas until i goggled it. I just hope i don’t get Lyme diseas. YIKES ).
So I hope management fixes that issue. Otherwise, all of my previous stays were phenomenal and overall, the staff are great, the location is convenient and the rooms are clean.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 7 July 2020

My time at The Tangerine was enjoyable,, and I would stay at The Tangerine again. It's not the best hotel in which I've ever stayed, but it was fun. It's conveniently located to everything I needed during my stay, such as restaurants, grocery stores, coffee shops, etc. The room was clean, comfortable enough, quiet enough, and overall very nice. The best feature of the room was its view. I had a great view of the mountain that overlooks Burbank. I loved that. The best way to describe my stay at The Tangerine is The Tangerine is a fun place to stay.

Date of stay: July 2020