All reviews pastries local bakery warner bros within walking distance universal studios coffee machine heated pool free parking every morning motor lodge rooms are small minute drive safe area would definitely stay here again los angeles motel lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2020

This is my first time at The Tangerine, the room is generously sized, free parking, comfortable bed, and the rate was incredible for this area. Also in-room mini-fridge and coffeemaker. I plan to try the pool soon. Restaurants are all around and within walking distance for a snack, light meal, or big feast. Mid-50s decor, a fun place to stay. You can't go wrong staying here.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 23 August 2020

Great location, everything feels clean and fresh, super friendly and helpful staff, good location. Nicely decorated. We’ll be regulars, this was our first stay. We were looking for a small hotel near our family with good ratings and at least 3 star, this met all our criteria and was better than expected.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 22 July 2020

The rooms are spacious and clean.
I’ve stayed here many times... though this last stay, I found some bed bugs (2) on my bed.
(I didn’t know they looked similar to fleas until i goggled it. I just hope i don’t get Lyme diseas. YIKES ).
So I hope management fixes that issue. Otherwise, all of my previous stays were phenomenal and overall, the staff are great, the location is convenient and the rooms are clean.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 7 July 2020

My time at The Tangerine was enjoyable,, and I would stay at The Tangerine again. It's not the best hotel in which I've ever stayed, but it was fun. It's conveniently located to everything I needed during my stay, such as restaurants, grocery stores, coffee shops, etc. The room was clean, comfortable enough, quiet enough, and overall very nice. The best feature of the room was its view. I had a great view of the mountain that overlooks Burbank. I loved that. The best way to describe my stay at The Tangerine is The Tangerine is a fun place to stay.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 6 March 2020

We had an enjoyable stay with our family of 4. Easy to get to, free parking, and free WiFi. Friendly staff as well. Walking distance to many restaurants and safe area. 10 min walk to WB studio tour. Heated pool was a nice touch also.

Date of stay: March 2020