5 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$339
Agoda.comUS$339
Trip.comUS$386
2,809 results
All reviews fog horn infinity hot tub fireside lounge sonoma coast drakes restaurant fire pit doran beach room service wine and cheese hour beautiful property spa services romantic getaway view of the bay rooms are large stayed longer san francisco fireplace
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021

We stayed in a whirlpool room for the jacuzzi tub. We had a safari tour in Point Reyes and decided on Bodega Lodge for the night before. Staff is very friendly. It is just a 10 minute walk to Doran Beach and the birds are abundant. The room has some cable channels (no on demand) and free wifi. We had a fireplace in the room which was a nice addition. The jacuzzi tub was definitely relaxing. We look forward to another visit and plan to try the spa services. The bed was super saggy on each side which made it not amazing but we definitely plan to come back.

Reviewed 2 March 2021

Had a good time, great seafood in the area. Fire alarm freaked us out using the fireplace. Been there several times . Come on, how much do you need love letter? More more and more, give it a rest. I won’t review next time.

Reviewed 1 March 2021

I've stayed and reviewed before. Always a great stay. This stay, I was just crashing for the night on my way to pick up some pinot vines the following morning... It was the basic room, nothing special, but basic here is nice. Midweek not full... As I settled in, on the bottom floor, there appeared to be a marching band above me on the second floor... uh oh... no bueno. I went to the front desk, where a bevy of pretty young women took pity on the OG... I was happy to pay the upgrade. The excellent customer care was apparent when they upgraded my room at no charge... I'm a loyal customer with a great experience... my old request: Put the corned beef and hash back on the breakfast menu please... ;)

1  Thank markmDanville_Ca_
Reviewed 28 February 2021

I live in San Rafael, an hours drive away. I have been to Bodega Bay Lodge a few times with my husband and one of my sons. Occasionally, the hotel has special rates I receive through email or I find deals on Groupon. The rooms are nice and have fireplaces, the views are beautiful, there are 2 restaurants on site, the pool/hot tub are heated with a great view, there are complimentary bikes. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are very clean. What more do I need? Nothing.

Reviewed 27 February 2021

The loud and frequent heater kept us awake all night. The reception was very slow and ineffective, giving us a key that didn't work; outdoor dining needs more heaters. the price is one of the highest in the area and most rooms have a good view.