“Nice but overpriced”

Artisan Bakery Loafing
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We just bought three cakes and three drinks and it cost £17. They were all nice to eat but we wouldn’t visit again due to the cost.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (44)

Reviewed 28 February 2021

Great bread honey and spelt is great if you want it sliced you have to ask for it the Eccles cakes ar also great, we also have french bread which is French. They also can do local delivery. In summary a great local bakery well worth a visit.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 6 December 2020 via mobile

The food is good but my goodness the service needs to improve. I appreciate they are busy with very little open right now, but they can’t wait to get you paid up and out the door! The menu isn’t clear, so not easy to order quickly, you are very rushed. Wouldn’t mind but twice out of 3 baits I’ve had either the wrong food or incomplete order. Certainly won’t be my first choice anymore.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 21 November 2020

What a god send. The Xmas bap bought joy to our week and tge Apple Strudels put us back in festive spirits. Highly recommended when Lockdown fever is looming.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 17 October 2020

I am from Wheathampstead so I come here quite a lot. I am going to write a review of when me and my best friend came here.

I came to the bakers to get some food with my best friend to eat in the crinkle crackle walls. I got a cheese and ham panini and smoothie. My best friend got a sausage roll and a smoothie too. The treats here are lovely and attractive. Recently, they have decorated the inside so there are some cups and mugs and glasses to get. Also the fridge where the drinks are is really nicely decorated.

This place does milkshakes. If you where coming here, I would recommend a panini, vanilla milkshake, sable which is shortbread with chocolate chips. Please come here and I will guarantee that you will have nice food.

If I could say anything, it would be too have water in bottles easier too carry then glass bottles.

Date of visit: September 2020