“Great taste and good choice”
Review of Sazonao

Sazonao
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Hormigueros
Price range: US$5 - US$49
Description: Sazonao Restaurante, nace como una de las metas y sueños de Benjamín, conocedor de la industria de restaurantes. Sus más de 15 años le sirven de guía para las operaciones de servicio, cocina y administración.
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

The rice mampostea the best I ever ate. The Mofongo de sabores was a recommendation from the waiter and was excellent and fantastic. Fast service and treat like home. Open on Saturday and Sunday at 12:00 noon. Parking and nice place

Reviewed 4 August 2018

I went to Sazonao last week during my vacations in PR. The food was excellent and plenty, I had the Criollo Skirt Strak with Mamposteao rice. The rice was very good and the steak was stuffed with mashed yuca. Service is excellent and the beers are really cool!

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for dinner. Excellent service and staff. Reasonable prices and short waiting time for food

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Wanted to take a friend to have a good lunch while she visited, decided to come to Sazonao for the first time. I live close by but had never tried it before. It was a good choice; ambience is very good, very friendly and helpul staff and the new menu makes it hard to choose from. Our server, Guardiola, was very helpful in everything we needed and made sure all are needs were met.

My friend had the stuffed chicken, I had the Mofongo stuffed with three meats toped with a special Sazonao sauce. Everything was delicious. We also had some dessert to finish our lunch. We had a great time and will deffinitively come back.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped en route to Lajas for the Fiestas Patronales. Very delightful stop
On Rt. 2 Excellent menu, wonderful servers, tasty food - generous portions ! Their arroz mamosteado is fabulous. Even took an order to go.