Maison 140 Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/25
US$251
US$218
  • Room Service
The Beverly Hilton(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$369
US$305
  • Restaurant
Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$362
US$323
  • Pool
Sirtaj Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$219
  • Restaurant
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$424
US$355
  • Room Service
Crescent Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/25
US$308
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 07/28
US$880
US$695
  • Pool
The Beverly Hills Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$745
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$963/night.

The Peninsula Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$1,596
US$955
The Peninsula
  • Pool
All reviewsrooftop pooldressing areadressing roomrodeo driverooms are hugehouse carroom servicelos angelesvalet guysstreet noisemoment you arrivefour seasonsturn down serviceexceptional servicevalet servicehollywood signevery staff member
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Great staff, room, food, and location. A wonderful location on a tree lined street, Walking distance to shops and entertainment. I travel for business 8-10 times a year, and have stayed in wonderful hotels. This property tops them all.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Robert H, Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear nickolasm806,

I am glad you had a great experience at our hotel. Our attentive staff worked very hard to make your experience unique. I am glad you like our location, food and most importantly the room.
Please come back soon and enjoy your stay with us.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I don't do many reviews but when I do, I take the time necessary to do one properly. This is a hotel which I happened to discover when researching different properties in the Los Angeles area. It was important for me to find a hotel which offered affordable spacious suites and along with the amenities I come to expect at a first class property such as valet parking, concierge, pool and exercise facility, spa, concierge, fine dining and room service as well as WIFI. This location of the hotel is nothing short of spectacular if you want to be near an area which is so clean and beautiful and a stone's throw from Rodeo Drive and many of the area's top restaurants. The airport is about 30 minutes away and you are less than that to Hollywood area if that is your desire. Santa Monica is also only 30 minutes away at most. Having worked for Four Seasons Hotels many years ago, I know what it takes to provide exceptional service and I assure you this place is doing it on all fronts. Concierge was outstanding as were bell hops, valet and the service within the dining room not to mention everyone working at front desk and at the roof top pool. The property has an intimate feel which we found to be a nice change from the large scale hotels. The hotel also offers complimentary chauffeur service in a Mercedes S550 which we took advantage of at least 4 times. Although there is a 2 mile radius it served our needs perfectly given the close proximity to many fabulous dining spots. I would not hesitate to stay here again in a heartbeat and wish I had known about this company when we had stayed in New York City last year. This is a company who is committed to excellence in a very crowded market but has the ability to stand out given its attention to detail. The bed linens, towels and toiletries in the room are nothing short of first class and the property can't be more clean. I am confident anyone staying here will not regret it.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Glenn M,

Sunny greetings from Beverly Hills. We are all thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. From the property itself, the room, to food and beverage and our lovely pool....sounds like we were able to deliver our promise to you of having an all around wonderful stay. Thank you for taking a moment to share your nice experiences, we do not take this for granted and truly appreciate you sharing such fond words.
We hope to have you return very soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 29 March 2018

This is an appreciably nice hotel in Beverly Hills; warm reception, large room, adequate wifi that is accommodating to your devices and tech needs, but it's the incredibly kind staff that makes it special. I hope they are overpaying their employees because I have rarely experienced this level of professional welcome and continued attentive service. We moved rooms, we kept a jet lagged schedule, we accepted deliveries, and we came and went at all hours without ever hitting a snag. Plus, the restaurant serves delicious meals from breakfast on. The rooms in the front feature a lot of street noise, so just be aware.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Robert H, Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear peewee007,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay on Tripadvisor. I'm happy to hear that you were pleased with the guestrooms, food and beverage offers and especially our dedicated staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

The last time we came to L’Ermitage, it was getting a massive makeover. We decided to check it out to see what’s changed. The proximity to Beverly Hills shopping district is a big draw in that you don’t have to get in and out of a car, you can feasibly “walk to town.” We took a suite because we traveled with our son, and since we don’t like to go to bed at 8pm, we like a big space to set up a rollaway bed. The suite is huge. It came equipped with a living and dining area, kitchen, a dressing room/closet, 1.5 baths and a small balcony. Pre-renovation, the rooms were spacious and pleasant but a bit tired and dated. The new feel is more opulent, luxurious. With some quirks. So the “closet” is the size of a Manhattan studio. It comes with a 3 sided mirror and a sitting area in the event you want to lounge there or put on your shoes, I guess. The bathroom has a vanity table that has a huge mirror with various lighting options, daylight, tungsten, etc. I presume for those red carpet events. My chief complaint comes from the lighting. There are small panels with buttons placed everywhere but not a lot of control. “High, medium, low, all off.” But if you want to leave the kitchen Light or entry on but turn everything off, it’s a game of walking back and forth and button pushing. The rooftop swimming pool is small but pleasant and has food/drink service. You can see the Hollywood sign. The hotel restaurant is quite good. Service is great and you understand why it’s a 5-star. That and an episode of Ballers was being filmed outside and inside the hotel while we were there. Amenities for those who care: Natura Bisse, a high-end Spanish skincare line. Very nice.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Robert H, Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear nycjoker,

On behalf of all team members here, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay with us during your last visit to Beverly Hills. I was extremely pleased to read that our team took great care of you and met your expectations and that you were able to experience a film shoot while you were here. True Hollywood style.
Outstanding service is what we strive for and your feedback is extremely important as it enables us to continually improve our service standards and provide a memorable experience to our valued guests, such as yourself.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Stayed here a few times. The rooms are very nice and elegant, they are a decent size hotel room, and the bathrooms are amazing with huge closets and vanity area for makeup. The service is good. The restaurant Avec Nous is ok, a bit overpriced and not many good options, although they have improved over the years and are getting better at becoming more vegetarian friendly. Overall this is a great place to stay in Beverly Hills and is quiet and peaceful if you do not want to be in a scene like those on Wilshire and Santa Monica BLVD.

Stayed: February 2018
Robert H, Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear amanda d,

I hope you are well and wanted to express my gratitude for the review provided.
I was happy to see that you have enjoyed your stay and that our restaurant, Avec Nous, is catering to your taste.

We hope to be able to welcome you back in the not so distant future.